GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

HYDE16 Reviews – Raceseng Circuit Series Shift Knobs

vex

Passed Driver's Ed
Nice thorough review!

I plan to pick up a Raceseng knob soon, but have been curious if there's concern of the delrin covers loosening while in use after some time.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Nice thorough review!

I plan to pick up a Raceseng knob soon, but have been curious if there's concern of the delrin covers loosening while in use after some time.

ive only had mine on for a couple of days, but I cannot forsee this ever being an issue. They are very well made

vex

Passed Driver's Ed
Ah, good to know, thanks. Still deciding between the Slammer and the Slammology. Was wondering if those covers have a chance to twist off slightly while shifting.

LampFire

Ah, good to know, thanks. Still deciding between the Slammer and the Slammology. Was wondering if those covers have a chance to twist off slightly while shifting.

I'm debating this right now as well. How much of a difference will those 115g make between the slammer and slammology. I'm also looking at a BFI SCHWARTZ knob as well, but I've read quite a few reviews where people have them coming loose pretty frequently and messing up the stock shifter assembly.

HYDE, have you tested a BFI knob? I've seen your Raceseng reviews.

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
I'm debating this right now as well. How much of a difference will those 115g make between the slammer and slammology. I'm also looking at a BFI SCHWARTZ knob as well, but I've read quite a few reviews where people have them coming loose pretty frequently and messing up the stock shifter assembly.

HYDE, have you tested a BFI knob? I've seen your Raceseng reviews.

I have not, head great things as well.