GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Throttle lag after cai install

Superwrench

I have the same intake, and APR stage 2, same rev hang issue, some days more than others

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I have the same intake, and APR stage 2, same rev hang issue, some days more than others

could it be APRs new file? i heard 2.4 is getting a lot of complaints for drive-ability.

Mk6 Steve

Ready to race!
I’m getting tired of the boost fluctuations myself....hence why I’m looking for a lightly used k04

damagi123

Go Kart Champion

One thing I've found works pretty consistently is making sure the AirCon is ACTIVE before starting the car. Ive been doing it for 5 years it makes a difference. It gives the throttle a little bit of a shorter dead spot, maybe to make up for the AC robbing power, but then even after you turn the AC back off, as long as it was active while you started the car for that session it will always be one of those "good days" throttle-wise. If im wrong you're a daisy.

Honestly, this car is just full of rev hang. It's one of my biggest peeves. My girl actually hates it and think it's me when I'm trying to to get moving after letting off the acceleration, there is no pickup, then a sharp jerk as it goes. It's really annoying as f**k. I've had that Stg1, Stg2, now K04. I can't remember how stock was anymore to be honest.

same, im not 6 speed, but the throttle on this car is enough to drive someone fucking insane. Ive driven so many other kinds of cars and there's nothing quite like it out there. Watching a girlfriend or a buddys reaction the first time they get behind the wheel of your GTI is both hilarious and frustrating

I’m getting tired of the boost fluctuations myself....hence why I’m looking for a lightly used k04

It definitely got rid of my boost flutter issues.