GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VW ARTEON

2012TP

Drag Racing Champion
VW is going to have a hit with this one. Great looking car, even in that terrible color.

ibozum

Passed Driver's Ed
It is better than CC, it has been too old and ugly. However, the concept is so similar to A7 as friend mentioned above. :)

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
so..... a longer, leaner hatchback... interesting. I might want to get my old Saab 9-3 back.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I kinda like it. IF they come out with a VR6 model like one article said that would be dope.

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
As long as this car comes 4 motion with a gas turbo engine, I’m fine with that ( I can forgive VW for the hideous color). VW should have done that set up centuries ago with the gens of the CC.

Uberryan

Banned
Is the best VW can do a 2.0T engine? I'm getting tired of them dumping this engine into every single model. It's boring... fun for the GTI tuning enthusiast and Golf Rs with the power bump, but a heavy 4-motion full sized sedan? I drove a CC a few times with the EA888 and it was frumpy and boring. They need to jazz things up a bit, and use the VR6 or Toureg V8 in an interesting way, or start dropping in the 2.5T if they want more forced induction.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Is the best VW can do a 2.0T engine? I'm getting tired of them dumping this engine into every single model. It's boring... fun for the GTI tuning enthusiast and Golf Rs with the power bump, but a heavy 4-motion full sized sedan? I drove a CC a few times with the EA888 and it was frumpy and boring. They need to jazz things up a bit, and use the VR6 in an interesting way, or start dropping in the 2.5T if they want more forced induction.

Sorry but I 100% disagree with you here. My buddy has the S3 with the IS38 full stage 2 and 4motion and that car is making like 390/405 I think. When he launches that car on a cold day, you can barely move your body. And on the highway, anything less than a tuned AMG/M3 or FI SS/GT can forget about it. The 2.5 would be sick but you can forget that pipe dream. No way audi is sharing its TTS/RS3 tech with anything wearing a VW badge.