GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recommendations Wanted: Best Cold Air Intake

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Stage 2 piping is really for looks ;)

But I do love the Carbonio in of itself / Stage 1, for sure.

ClaytonBrown

Ready to race!
Stage 2 piping is really for looks ;)

But I do love the Carbonio in of itself / Stage 1, for sure.

yeah i've read that about the stage 2 pipe, but a little extra airflow to the turbo couldn't hurt, and for the price, im going for it.

Paytrose

Ready to race!
It probably wouldn't hurt to ask why he's selling it and wants your stock intake.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

ClaytonBrown

Ready to race!
It probably wouldn't hurt to ask why he's selling it and wants your stock intake.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Actually, I found his whole car for sale and asked if he wanted to sell intake before selling the car. He doesnt have the original.

Paytrose

Ready to race!
Actually, I found his whole car for sale and asked if he wanted to sell intake before selling the car. He doesnt have the original.

Ah. That sounds like a perfect transaction for both of you. Congrats on the new purchase!

ClaytonBrown

Ready to race!
Ah. That sounds like a perfect transaction for both of you. Congrats on the new purchase!

Thanks! Fingers crossed it all goes down as planned... Sunday

CobraKing

Ready to race!
Thanks! Fingers crossed it all goes down as planned... Sunday

Lol of course it will, it's not a drug deal you're planning here. :D

FWIW the stage 2 piping is not really worth the hassle of installing it but if you are just take care that it does not sit or come in contact with the brake fluid reservoir. You'll get odd resonance/vibration in your brake pedal if it does. Also keep in mind that accessing the brake reservoir will require removal of the intake as there's no easy way to access it with the part on.

ClaytonBrown

Ready to race!
Lol of course it will, it's not a drug deal you're planning here. :D

FWIW the stage 2 piping is not really worth the hassle of installing it but if you are just take care that it does not sit or come in contact with the brake fluid reservoir. You'll get odd resonance/vibration in your brake pedal if it does. Also keep in mind that accessing the brake reservoir will require removal of the intake as there's no easy way to access it with the part on.

No, im just worried dude will flake or sell the whole car as is between now and then.

Thanks for the intake tips! Will do!