GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Stage 2 vs. APR Stage 2 v1.2 dyno?

2010GTI4me

Go Kart Champion
Don't know if anyone has before and after dynos to compare, but I would be interested to see the differences. From what I have been hearing, I have all intentions to get flashed to v1.2 sometime within the next week or two.

mikochu

boogerface
I know a guy. :)

I'm going to try to get the software update tomorrow morning. If it's a substantial difference, maybe I'll dyno it later in the week.

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion

GunMetalGTI

Go Kart Champion
Not trying to be an ass, but that doesn't really provide me with the information I'm looking for... not to mention no dyno. Thanks though.

go on the mKV site under engines and there is a thread on it for the tsi motor. Its about 4 pages long and discusses what some owners impressions were after being flashed with the newer version. It makes a bit more power and torque and is mainly a fatter and flatter curve with smoother more efficient power. Nothing crazy change wise....maybe a little more boost

I maybe getting dynoed after the update friday.....i'll post a thread if I do

Erwan1

Go Kart Champion

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
I think when I go for the updated flash I will be getting rid of valet mode and asking for the 100 file.

That's what I ended up doing i was originally going to get valet mode but then changed my mind last minute and had them give me 100 octane mode :) will be interesting when my drag strip opens for the season :)