GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Vid roll race event mk6 ko4 vs mk7 is38

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
Oh dang!

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
According to the comments, that's one of the quickest mk7s IS38s DSG out there and the K04 car setup is pretty mild MT setup. IS38 IS quick however.

NNWGB6

Passed Driver's Ed
Mods in vid description
https://youtu.be/PbrlqNpAouQ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One would think that even Stevie wonder could see, those guys didn't start accelerating at the same time when they reached the starting point.
What's the point of this video?
Everyone knows that with the way our vehicles pull mk6 or 7, starting at different times makes a drastic difference.

Stage2Sasquatch

Go Kart Champion
One would think that even Stevie wonder could see, those guys didn't start accelerating at the same time when they reached the starting point.
What's the point of this video?
Everyone knows that with the way our vehicles pull mk6 or 7, starting at different times makes a drastic difference.

Are you serious? Start times look comparable. Regardless, the MK7 is pulling him the whole way. If the MK7 got the hit, and the Mk6 was reeling him back in Id agree, but the reality was that MK6 got walked pretty badly.

The point of this video is to show progression of the OEM turbo upgraded cars through the generations. No need to get salty, the MK7 is an amazing tuning platform.

NNWGB6

Passed Driver's Ed
Are you serious? Start times look comparable. Regardless, the MK7 is pulling him the whole way. If the MK7 got the hit, and the Mk6 was reeling him back in Id agree, but the reality was that MK6 got walked pretty badly.

The point of this video is to show progression of the OEM turbo upgraded cars through the generations. No need to get salty, the MK7 is an amazing tuning platform.

Salty? Dude, I drive a Passat that weights 3331lbs empty.... I already know I'm going to be slower than most due to that weight. I was merely pointing out this race was garbage and You know it.

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
Is this telling us something we don't already know? Mk7 is faster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mbutler183

Ready to race!
Mk7 is running an Ethanol blend and meth on an upgraded turbo...

The MK6 would've been spanked by a stock turbo mk7 with that setup.

vwgti2.0t

Go Kart Champion
Not that I think the mk6 would ever be faster, this is a race between arguably the best tune/setup possible for the mk7 and a mediocre tune on the mk6. Try that again with the APR 100 octane tune on the mk6 and it'd be a different (closer) story.