GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2013 4 door, DSG, SB, GTI For Sale-Feeler

Jeffs2013GTI

Drag Race Newbie
Hello Everyone and Thank You for visiting.

I own a 2013 MK6 4 Door GTI in Shadow Blue with DSG that I am considering selling and want to see if there are any interested parties out there.

Info on the car.

I am the original owner. 47,000 miles. Car has never been modified mechanically, does have some VAGCOM mods that I will list below.

This Car is the fanciest version you can get while still having the Plaid Interrior.

This car has the OEM HID's with LED's front, Sunroof, Navigation (with latest 2017 maps installed) Power Everything, DSG.

OEM VW Euro Lip, and OEM VW LED Tails these are not Aftermarket ones or Ebay Specials, these are the REAL ONE's.

30% 3M Tint all around, Interrior is mint, Never smoked in, never allowed anyone to eat in this car.

I have a custom 2 piece bra for the front that has a carbon fiber pattern to it, Custom UV100 Sunshade by Covercraft, 3 sets of OEM floor mats which include the OEM black carpet with red piping, MOJO Plush GTI floor mats and the OEM All weather mats, Cargo Liner with Cargo Blocks, Cargo Net, First Aid Kit, OEM Mud Guards.

This vehicle has Been meticulously maintained, and has been treated with Car Pro CQuarts Ceramic Coating every year for the past 3 yrs. All Exterior including headlights, Rims, Tail lamps, trim and Rims have been CQuarts with CQuarts UK.

VAGCOM Mods: Mod for use of OEM LED Tail Lamps, Auto Down for all windows to go down with press and hold of Key Fob Button, Emergency Flashing Strobe Function (panic stops rear LED's go in a strobe light type fashion).

VAGCOM Cable will be included with this car.

Tires are Yokahama Sport All Seasons with over 50% tread left.

All Services are up to date, Next Service will be an Oil Change at 50,000 miles, I have an OEM oil filter, and 5 Quarts of Castrol Euro 0w40 to go with the car, this oil has been used every 5k miles since new. I have extra Air Filters and In Cabin Filters that will go with the car as well.

Never in an accident (Thank You GOD) and has ALL OEM PAINT.

If you have any questions, or concerns, inquiries, please feel free to leave a message here and I will check this post Daily and will reply to ALL PM's.

Serious Inquiries Only: Kelly Blue Book Private Party Value $16,300

Asking $16,000 OBO.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Nice car, GLWS

Jeffs2013GTI

Drag Race Newbie
I did forget to Mention Car is located in Southern California. Forgot to mention that.

Any Questions just send me a PM I will check PM's Daily.

Jeff

Last edited:

Jeffs2013GTI

Drag Race Newbie
Had some folks look at the car several times.

Not sure why people come and look at the car and have no $$$ to buy? Kinda a waste of time for both parties.

I'm in no hurry to sell, or need to sell.

If your looking and are in SoCal want a rare color car, pristine condition and never mechanically modified you owe it to yourself to take a look at this car.

Jeff

Jeffs2013GTI

Drag Race Newbie
Family and I decided to Keep this GTI.

When it came down to it, we just didn't have the heart to sell it.

Thank You for all those who PM'd me and shown interest. Much appreciated:thumbsup:

Wishing you all A Blessed 2018.

Jeff