GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FEELER: Leather seats w/ RED stitching! - Chicago

riceburner

Autocross Champion
SOLD

Considering moving onto some different seats to continue an interior overhaul project...

2 front seats for a 4 door.

Picked up these leather seats a few months ago, and re-stitched them (by essentially stitching over the existing black thread) with red guttermann polyester thread. Its a strong and durable thread, which looks great and matches our OEM thread quite nicely.

The seats themselves are in pretty great shape with minimal wrinkles, really no crackling, and expected wear for the age (not sure of original year or mileage on them, but appears to be relatively low)

I'm in the chicago area, prefer local pickup or dropoff, and no trades accepted.

$500 firm

20171109_194116.jpg

20171109_175355.jpg

20171109_194133.jpg

20171029_153707.jpg

Please note these pictures were from BEFORE i stitched over them!
20171029_124534.jpg

20171029_123712.jpg

Last edited:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
thanks! not that i expect anyone to go through the trouble but the seats do disassemble easily enough to likely add 2-door functionality, short of cutting into the seat of course.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
thanks! not that i expect anyone to go through the trouble but the seats do disassemble easily enough to likely add 2-door functionality, short of cutting into the seat of course.

yeah i dont trust myself enough to do that to my own standards lol

riceburner

Autocross Champion
No worries lol

riceburner

Autocross Champion
bump

riceburner

Autocross Champion
bump

msantram

Passed Driver's Ed
You did a nice job with the stitching. GLWS!

I have a leather set in my '13 DE and it is a nice step up from the pleather from my '11 Wagen.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
bump

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Man those look fantastic... I wish I had the extra cash to get these off of you. Maybe if my tax return is nice enough Ill snag em.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
bump

riceburner

Autocross Champion
bump

riceburner

Autocross Champion
thanks Jay!