GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2011 GTI Autobahn United Gray

AutobahnGreg

Passed Driver's Ed
Nice! I miss v6 lux power sometimes. I traded a C350 sport. Is your CC awd? That would be perfect.

Yes, the CC Executive comes with 4 Motion. The dealer told me this is a pretty rare package. Not as many imported into the US. Hopefully this means it holds it value longer. :)

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Yes, the CC Executive comes with 4 Motion. The dealer told me this is a pretty rare package. Not as many imported into the US. Hopefully this means it holds it value longer. :)

Sorta true.
The Exec only comes with the VR6 & 4motion.
The FWD VR6 model was axed a couple years ago.

So they're only rare because not too many people buy them, lol.

I have a '13 CC Sport Plus myself...Island Gray w/Black interior.
Upgraded to the Polished Interlagos (the wheels you have) & some other goodies ;)

AutobahnGreg

Passed Driver's Ed
Sorta true.
The Exec only comes with the VR6 & 4motion.
The FWD VR6 model was axed a couple years ago.

So they're only rare because not too many people buy them, lol.

I have a '13 CC Sport Plus myself...Island Gray w/Black interior.
Upgraded to the Polished Interlagos (the wheels you have) & some other goodies ;)

Actually they still offer a VR6 fwd it is called the VR6 LUX. For 2013 they only offer 4 motion in the Executive package. Check out VW USA site and click the CC model and then trims. There are 6 trim packages available now: Sport, Sport Plus, R Line, Lux (2.0T), VR6 Lux, & VR6 Executive. I checked around the DC area and beyond and could not find another VR6 Executive package. I wanted to make sure what I was being told was the truth. The best i could find was several VR6 Lux packages.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
I'm not doubting you....if you go on Vortex in the CC forum (the only active CC forum around btw) there's a bunch of guys on there with the '13 Exec.

As for the VR6 FWD....wow, didn't know they still had it. I haven't seen any myself, either used or new on the lots. Now those seem to be rarer than the Exec, IMO.