GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 2+ 0-60 times?

vw_König

Ready to race!
My only issue with Stage 2 is that I won't pass SMOG in California with the O2 sensors disabled and no more readiness codes plus with the Hi-Flow cat we won't pass the sniff test :/

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
incredible 0-60 times here. would destroy my K04 GTI.. i may be about 5s on a good day, but havent tested with my new tires.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
You once did tell me "K04 R is not even close to K04 GTI"... At which point, I put my tail between my legs and walked away feeling dumb for being excited about my R being K04 right from the dealer...

nothing untrue about that.. a "K04 R" is a stock R. and a K04 GTI blows it away. but they get real nice after stage 2 and beyond..

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
Depending on the software Stage 2 = Stage 2+.

GIAC call their code Stage 2, whereas Revo call it Stage 2+. I believe APR used to call theirs Stage 2 also, but now appear to be calling it Stage 2+.

Ah, yes. This is true. GIAC has no "1+" but requires a HPFP for "2", which by APR standards is actually "2+", therefore, GIAC, by APR standards, has no "2" tune. Follow? Me neither. Lol

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
Since you put it that way, i humbly accept the extremely condoscending nature of that comment that had haunted me every hour of every day since you threw me that smack down.

just get stage 2+ and laugh at me.

hurdy

Go Kart Champion
MPH!