GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NY / NJ / CT / PA (and DE/MD) Spotted Thread! (#2)

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
Saw a lowered white R with purple (plasti?) wheels and an aftermarket exhaust in Springfield/Marple yesterday.

Legendary

Ready to race!
Gray GTI, Clown car of people, I95 North @ Beginning of Connecticut. New York MD Plates

HailToTheKing

Passed Driver's Ed
saw a lowered red gti w/ I think black rims a day or two ago goin through Neptune, NJ area. also like 7 other gti's in Asbury Park yesterday. anyone from Asbury on here?

Baosa

Go Kart Champion
Saw a CSG (or was it UG?) GTI with black karthoums, LED tails and APR badges in a Georgetown parking garage at around 10pm. Visiting brother in-law with the wife in DC over the long weekend...

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
Last night around 1AM driving south on the Garden State Parkway, was driving next to a woman with a brand new red GLI. The new tail lights are sick. I was in my GTI. Right before the toll you stopped, and then went across the parkway to the other side and drove the opposite direction???

UNFOGIVABLE

Go Kart Champion
This right now on the BJs parking lot on Pelham manor.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
Just saw a DBP 4dr GTI look at the house across the street from me. Sounded like it had an exhaust.

MK62012GTI

Ready to race!
Ok

Last edited:

Legendary

Ready to race!
Black MK6 GTI on E106/Lexington - Manhattan. Every morning parked on the corner.

Legendary

Ready to race!
Stock looking Candy White mk6 left lane Belt Pkwy around exit13 - 20 minutes ago passed me in moderate traffic

Coderedpl

Ready to race!
Today morning: 2 Door Blue mk6 gti, red ecs plate frame, 3sdm 0.05 wheels, aftermarket exhaust on the Cross Island Parkway North

iRide*

Ready to race!
Black 4DR followed me down 13 in PA yesterday afternoon, threw up the V to each other by Tullytown. Then this morning, seen a TR slammed, on red wheels with polished lips? Was heading down 130 south, tried throwing the V but guess you didn't see me. Also, theres a TR sitting at PSE&G every day on 130 in Bordentown as well...

Tireiron Mike

Ready to race!
Last week say a fellow TR GTI but with yellow fogs. No VAG. On West River Drive in Philly trying to break out of the 76 traffic.

Clarkson

Ready to race!
Candy White on Mamaroneck ave not too long ago (1030pm)... gave ya the thumbs up and a little stage 1 fun :D turned onto bryant ave and into my complex and u kept goin... thank god bc that woulda been creepy :lol:

looks good, enjoy! #ESE

Last edited: