GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Where does this friggen thing go??

FriggenT1

Banned

So I was going through some of my stuff I have installed and came across this hose, not this exact one, but it looks like it, but with a blue filter? inside of it.

It was with my oem intercooler...but looking around, I cannot find where it goes. Is it even important?

Laimface

Ready to race!
If it's not on the car and the car works, it's not needed hahaha. removed quite a bit of emmisions shit from mine to tidy the engine bay up. Because I'm CCZB, the charcoal canister was behind the (for me) driver side headlight. Not anymore! Mini K&N ftw ;)

FriggenT1

Banned
If it's not on the car and the car works, it's not needed hahaha. removed quite a bit of emmisions shit from mine to tidy the engine bay up. Because I'm CCZB, the charcoal canister was behind the (for me) driver side headlight. Not anymore! Mini K&N ftw ;)

Was that the evap thing? I don't think I've seen the charcoal canister on mine...thought it was in the back of something

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Was that the evap thing? I don't think I've seen the charcoal canister on mine...thought it was in the back of something
its something the euro cars have iirc