GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

F/S: 034 Catch Can Kit, GFB DV+, 034 Dogbone Mount Insert

Yomillio

Ready to race!
Hey everyone,

I'm in the process of pulling some of the mods off my 2013 GTI in anticipation of maybe doing something new this year. Here's the first batch. One thing to note: All listed prices include PayPal fees and shipping within the US - the price you see is it!

All of these mods were purchased new, and were on my car for somewhere between 10-15K miles.

034 Motorsports 2.0TSI Catch Can Kit
-SOLD-
It'll have everything it would from 034 Motorsports (including the manifold plug with boost tap that isn't pictured, and a brand-new, optional drain-to-oil-pan kit), along with a couple extras: a 10AN wrench (soft aluminum to prevent damage to the fittings), and a ball-valve drain setup I put together for the can (installed; you can remove it in favor of a 1/8NPT plug). In pretty good shape with only a few small marks or signs of use. That's not wear on the threads; that's just Teflon tape remnants. These start at $520; I'm asking $415.

Go Fast Bits DV+ Diverter Valve Upgrade
-SOLD-
Again, comes with everything it would new, and in original packaging with instructions. No damage, just some small signs of use (aka, dirty screws. That's it). These come in around $140; I'm asking $100.

034 Motorsports Dogbone Mount Insert

Comes with everything it would new... just the mount itself. Instructions, if you need them, are available via the 034 website. This is a bit dirty and has a little dried up rubber on it, but that's all. These come in at $45 new, I'm asking $30.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Yomillio

Ready to race!
Bump!

zef

Drag Racing Champion
Could you take a pic of the top of the can? 034 updated their CC design somewhat recently and just wondering if it's the old design or the new one