GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 3 R/GTI Vs. 135i

boosted135

Ready to race!
Anybody in the Northern Virginia, DC, Maryland area want to have a few friendly runs against a FBO 135i on e85? PM me or post here! Looking forward to meeting some of you guys and getting some good footage!

iwannagofast

Not a Newbie
I would be up for it, but it would just be a waste of gas on me. My cousin that lives with me has a 500whp '09 WRX. Give him a month before he's back home and I know he'll be down for some friendly runs.

boosted135

Ready to race!
I would be up for it, but it would just be a waste of gas on me. My cousin that lives with me has a 500whp '09 WRX. Give him a month before he's back home and I know he'll be down for some friendly runs.

Sounds good, that would be a fun run.

Charlie5280

Passed Driver's Ed
Anybody in the Northern Virginia, DC, Maryland area want to have a few friendly runs against a FBO 135i on e85? PM me or post here! Looking forward to meeting some of you guys and getting some good footage!

What kind of power are you making on E85? Fuel system up to it stock?

Very intrigued.

boosted135

Ready to race!
FWIW I made 412 WHP and 459 WTQ on a very conservative Dyno Dynamics Dyno before I had a charge pipe, CBE, or was fully catless with 2 gallons of e85.

I'd put an honest guestimate at around 420-425 whp.

Lou, believe it or not I may be driving up to DC to visit a friend....after our lil spat wouldnt it be fun to actually let our cars do the talking. Would make a great video regardless of the victor.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Uh oh!!!

Stifun

Ready to race!
I don't think a K04 GTi would be fast enough to beat your 135i. But maybe a Stage 3 Golf R on race gas would have a better chance.