GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf 7 R headlights for our MK6

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
That sounds good to me, can you find out if I can take that one over?

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
That sounds good to me, can you find out if I can take that one over?

Ive asked for you just waiting on a response from him. Just letting you know if he does allow you to take over it should be around 880 shipped. I will let you know when I get a response from him.

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
Sounds good

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
Just for the record I installed the lights originally introduced in this thread and after tethering the mess of wires down they have been fantastic.

The leds are insanely bright and they match the style of the car perfectly IMO. For the price, they are amazing and the quality is there minus the wiring which is fixable.

That's all for now. Not sure if they are even available for <$400 anymore but if they are it's worth it!

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Just for the record I installed the lights originally introduced in this thread and after tethering the mess of wires down they have been fantastic.

The leds are insanely bright and they match the style of the car perfectly IMO. For the price, they are amazing and the quality is there minus the wiring which is fixable.

That's all for now. Not sure if they are even available for <$400 anymore but if they are it's worth it!

You can buy them now for like 325 shipped.

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!

Talguy

Go Kart Champion

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
Friend of mine just ordered these last night so I'll take pics in a couple weeks once they've arrived and he's installed them

I am really interested to see the quality and how they look on these. If they are good, I would just sell my eds lights and get these instead.

Talguy

Go Kart Champion

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
Fingers crossed they arrive late next week and then install next weekend with pics

Did you guys get them and installed?