GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My mk6 gti is for sale.

Desert MVIGTI

Go Kart Champion
"APR stage 2 engine management software - will set readiness codes for emissions inspection, totally reversible, improves performance conservatively, VW approved"

Tell me about this "VW approved" Stage 2....:D

Lotsa spendy upgrades on here....hope you find the right buyer, GLWS.

donefor

Go Kart Newbie
I'll miss seeing another GTI at VIR, pretty sure you were parked next to me out there last summer. If only it had 2 doors and I had a place for it! Good luck.

rs999

Go Kart Champion
I'll miss seeing another GTI at VIR, pretty sure you were parked next to me out there last summer. If only it had 2 doors and I had a place for it! Good luck.

I'm there with my UGM MK6 GTI :) in fact I was there with it this past June in the Saturday Novice group sacrificing my brake pads to the gods of turns 1, 11, and 14. :lol:

AXO

Go Kart Champion
Might be a stretch but APR tunes are sold in dealerships. ;)
Thanks.

I am curious which VW dealership sell APR tunes? I have several friends that have had warranty issues denied because of their tune. I would love to help them out with this information :w00t:

Please give specifics. Thanks AXO :thumbsup:

GTINAPLES

Ready to race!
I am curious which VW dealership sell APR tunes? I have several friends that have had warranty issues denied because of their tune. I would love to help them out with this information :w00t:

Please give specifics. Thanks AXO :thumbsup:

There is the one in Naples, FL I go to and they never deny me any warranty work. I am stage 2 APR.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD