GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 2010 GTI 4dr 6MT Autobahn - Track Ready!

Dadasracecar

Ready to race!
Up for sale is my 2010 MK6 GTI 6MT 4dr Autobahn. It's got ~97,000 miles and has been well cared for.
Mods:
Engine:
APR stage 2+ software - will set readiness codes for emissions inspection
AWE catted downpipe - will pass emissions inspection
Custom intake with AFE filter
Oil changes every 5k miles
Coolant flush at 80,000 miles
Audi R8 coil packs

Transmission:
DXD Stage II endurance silent clutch & flywheel
Peloquin LSD
BG SynchroShift gear oil

Handling:
ECS tuning F&R sway bars
Unibrace XB interior chassis brace
Vogtland lowering springs
Hancook Ventus V12 Evo tires

Brakes:
ECS tuning SS brake lines
Hawk HP+ pads
Motul RBF 600 brake fluid
Tyrolsport caliper stiffening kit

Miscellaneous:
Full LED interior lighting
Lower license plate mount
SoundAktor deleted
Smoked side markers
Monster mats
35% ceramic tint installed at LA tint. VA legal

The tune and transmission work were done at New German Performance in VA. The car had a new intake manifold and carbon cleaning installed at 76,000 miles by Springfield Volkswagen. I installed the springs, sways, XB and all of the brake stuff. NGP aligned the car after the suspension mods were done.
The car performs well tracking and autocross. It's been set up to handle the rigors of track use and has never let me down. The tires, alignment, handling, and brakes have all been upgraded to make it very capable.

My commute is about 65 miles per day every day so that's why it has high mileage. It's mainly highway. The car has never been launched or drag raced. Good track drivers know how to take care of their equipment, e.g. smooth shifts, threshold braking, monitoring temps, changing and upgrading components prior to failing, etc. I've driven this car to and from track sessions at VIR (5 hours) and Summit Point (1.5 hrs) without any hesitation.

This is not a show car. There are rock chips, a minor door ding, and all of the wheels have some curb rash damage. Everything has been touched up but is visible if you're staring at it closely. There's a pretty good scuff on the front bumper cover compliments of a DC valet. This is been a commuter car, grocery getter, children hauler, and it has been on the track but it's also had weekly washings and either weekly or biweekly waxings. The interior is a 9/10. The seats and dash are perfect but the panels in the doors have a few scuffs. It's in excellent shape for a four-year-old car with 97,000 miles.

All stock parts included.

The Kelly bluebook private party sale price ranges from $14,180 (exc) to $11,380 (fair). Considering the modifications to the car, it's maintenance history and its condition I'm pricing it at $14,000.

Last edited:

Noize

Go Kart Champion
Bump amd GLWS. From what I've read, you've really enjoyed this car. What's next for you?

Dadasracecar

Ready to race!
Bump amd GLWS. From what I've read, you've really enjoyed this car. What's next for you?

Thanks. It's a great car. I'm not in a big rush to sell it because it's really set up well and does everything I need but the wife gave the green light on my fantasy car so I'm not missing the opportunity. E90 ///M3

Noize

Go Kart Champion
You lucky devil! I've been waiting on the green light for the same car since it came out in 2008. She keeps that light bright red, though. Please post pics when it happens, I'd love to see it!