GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mayweather or Mcgregor?

Aggression

I hope McGregor lands a wild left and knocks Mayweather out by opening up super aggressive.

Other than that McGregor's gas tank will run out before Floyds will.

whitewolf33

Go Kart Champion
I want McGregor to win so badly but its gonna be similar to the Pacquaio fight. Lot of dancing around and will end in a decision going to Mayweather. Definitely a money grab. The press conferences were amazing but they did too many. The promoting and interviews will be better then the actual fight

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
this fight is a scam by both of them. all hype. will be boring. mayweather is a great defensive fighter, will gas out mcgregor and bide his time before getting a few good shots in, maybe a few knockdowns. not gonna pay to watch this but will watch highlights.

thewalkingdad

Ready to race!
McGregor tries to play the game for a little bit with little success. Mayweather dances around for most of the rounds taking weak shots, some that may score points. McGregor gasses out. Mayweather wins. Boring fight overall. Huge payout to both. Viewers lose.

gopete

now Conor McGregor has requested that an international judge is one of the three-man panel of scoring officials for his fight against Floyd Mayweather. feel like they're taking it too far

Stinger

Ready to race!
I'm a big UFC fan but unlike others in here I'm no fan of McGregor for all the bling and the bs he comes with. UFC is not WWF.
So he's shown that he has the stamina and the chin to take many hits, but he's going into a boxing fight with one of the greatest boxer out there.

Will they wear boxing gloves? If so, boxing with these is much more technical than he knows so, without 1 punch knock out, without wrestling, without legs... he doesn't have a chance.