Status
Not open for further replies.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
New snow tires are legit!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
What kind did you get? One day I would like to drive an AWD with winter tires. Probably like god mode.
Went with the firestone winterforce and I think I will be throwing a set on the wife's forester next year I have heard they are ridiculous with snows

Jaber

Modero
Went with the firestone winterforce and I think I will be throwing a set on the wife's forester next year I have heard they are ridiculous with snows

Oh dang, not bad. I rocked WinterForce 7-8 years ago and they were good.

Only 380 I have is the BodyGuard. This one will stay at the office for when I forget mine at home, like today :mad0259:

Ah word. I need me some range time, it's been a while.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
Also, keep an eye out for the Sig P365 coming out soon. If this is as good in real life as it is on paper, it will likely replace my shield for edc. Smaller than the shield and 10+1 in 9mm with the flush magazine.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Ive always wanted to dual wield some pistols and just go crazy at the range. probably get kicked out pretty quickly yeah

i hear ya, sounds like a good time.

have attended shooting range with a fellow member on here...we did some lowkey messing around and didnt get kicked out. :thumbsup:

Jaber

Modero
So good news, apparently nothing is wrong with the car. Started up fine today, has been idling fine at the dealer. They can't explain the start up where it sounded like it wanted to destroy itself. No noise from tensioner or anything abnormal. Since they have it there, told'em to change the oil, this way if anything terrible did happen, I have the magnetic plug that can catch any metal bits.

Status
Not open for further replies.