GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Unitronic Chipped - OFFICIAL RELEASE OF THE 2009-2012 DSG TRANSMISSION SOFTWARE

Status
Not open for further replies.

davesxx01

Go Kart Champion
Benefits are many,,,,, if your modded!

I think I'll wait till spring though as it's cold and snowy in da Noth der hey!

John@Unitronic

Go Kart Champion
Waiting for more specific info on this,,,, like is your shift response improvements progressive? Or just a straight improvement across the board regardless of throttle position.
Your page also stated that the ECU needs to be removed (bench flashed) on 2010 vehicles, do you mean the main ECU located under the windshield or the trans ECU under the battery (I think).

The shift response improvements vary depending on application. For example, 2.0 TDI CR improvements will be far greater than that of the Golf R, due to the factory presets. Obviously, shift response will be, by default from OEM, much faster in the Golf R compared to the TDI or GTI.

The ECU does not need to be removed. The DSG flashes are performed through the OBD-II port and is a 15-30 minute process.

GunMetalGTI

Go Kart Champion
The shift response improvements vary depending on application. For example, 2.0 TDI CR improvements will be far greater than that of the Golf R, due to the factory presets. Obviously, shift response will be, by default from OEM, much faster in the Golf R compared to the TDI or GTI.

The ECU does not need to be removed. The DSG flashes are performed through the OBD-II port and is a 15-30 minute process.

I was wondering this too. There's that little notation on the DSG description page but I guess its just a general one that only applies to the ECU (engine) flash.

Hopefully going to checkout the DSG flash at RAI next week. I'm thinking I might as well go stage 2. I'm assuming you don't really need a bigger turbo to run it properly.

GunMetalGTI

Go Kart Champion
Ok so Uni opens back up from the Holidays tomorrow and hopefully I can get in touch with RAI. Big day, new year..... drum roll once again.....dududududududdududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududdud. byaaawwww

michal

Go Kart Champion
Is it any trial DSG flash available? I would like to check it out first before spending about $600 on it.

Edit: I just checked out your web and it says that "All Unitronic performance software comes with an unconditional 30-day money back guarantee" so probably there is no free trial version.

Last edited:

GunMetalGTI

Go Kart Champion
ya no trial version per say but then again at least you can return if you don't like it. So kinda the same either way I suppose.

Its nice that they offer that because it def instills confidence in the product. You gotta figure if it sucked they'd have returns 8 out of 10 times lol

michal

Go Kart Champion
ya no trial version per say but then again at least you can return if you don't like it. So kinda the same either way I suppose.

Its nice that they offer that because it def instills confidence in the product. You gotta figure if it sucked they'd have returns 8 out of 10 times lol

Yes, but I have to drive to their dealer and probably pay for labor 2 times if I do not like it. So, the free trial flash would be nice.
Anyway, I'm gonna wait for your feedback first :)

John@Unitronic

Go Kart Champion
Is it any trial DSG flash available? I would like to check it out first before spending about $600 on it.

Edit: I just checked out your web and it says that "All Unitronic performance software comes with an unconditional 30-day money back guarantee" so probably there is no free trial version.

We do not offer trial software, sorry! We do offer a 30-day money back guarantee if you genuinely are unhappy with our software. Let me know if you have any other questions!

mhh

Is it possible to use unitronic dsg software,with giac ecu software??..my car(mk6 gti) is fittet with the ko-4 turbo kit from awe,with giac software....

Michael......Denmark

Sales@Unitronic

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Is it possible to use unitronic dsg software,with giac ecu software??..my car(mk6 gti) is fittet with the ko-4 turbo kit from awe,with giac software....

Michael......Denmark

Yes Sir, you can use Unitronic DSG software with any ECU upgrade.

davesxx01

Go Kart Champion
I received this flash 2 weeks ago. Absolutely love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.