GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NY / NJ / CT / PA (and DE/MD) Spotted Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jball12

Ready to race!
You: A sultry Mk5 CSG GTI N bound on 309.
Me: A handsome 2010 TR GTI N bound on 309.
I longingly stared at your rear as we speed down the Highway at 80mph. Nearly caressing each other as we speed through the turns.
You, sexily lift your rear wheels through the corners to show me a peak of your nether goodness. Atlas you turn off and go onto 73, never to be seen again...

Elegantly worded

Ironhorse

Ready to race!
black MKVI with roof rack on North Salem in Ridgefield around 3:30 yesterday. I flashed and waved and you waved back.

phd-12v

Go Kart Champion
i will be in philly on tuesday........i expect with this philly crowd on here, ill be sure to see one of you all. LOL

Demer

Passed Driver's Ed
White Mk5 on Valley Road in Clifton yesterday. Euro Performance across the top of the wind shield.

fxv686

Ready to race!
Spotted Evil Genius again on the GWB today's morning commute. Car looking good bro! Love how our LED tails look from the back.

Btw, how do you get away without a front plate?

FiGGy77

Ready to race!
spotted 2 blacks at bridgewater mall yesterday at around 7 ish, one was parked, the other I saw you turning from some street..don't know if you saw me, but I threw up the V as you passed

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
Saw like 5 MK6s in New Hope yesterday around 4. 1 of which was the same MK6 with yellow stripes in front the a bunch of us have seen. And then a black 2 door with at least 20 tint all the way around parked infront of the PNC. Looked sick.

2010GTi Carbon

Ready to race!
Black MKV in Wayne on Packanack Lake Rd Saturday afternoon.

Exposure

Ready to race!
Just saw a CSG mk6 fly by on the 135 as I was making salad in my kitchen lmao. Sounded like an apr exhaust.

Exposure

Ready to race!
Status
Not open for further replies.