GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Volkswagen GTI / Golf Topics > Member Car Journals

Old 04-01-2013, 11:25 PM   #57
ClapperHighs
Formula 5000 Driver

Drives: Mk7 GTI RS 6MT / 1983 Porsche 944
Journal threads have no rules! its whatever the OP wants to talk about. lol Of course man! Postal and death cab are fantastic. 20 pairs of janoskis?! Lol dude... You could've gone ko4 with that money.

I've been watching the vids on your apricot site... I recognized about 80% of the guys in the videos. Haha I must have seen you before. I just don't know which you are... I used to go there every Tuesday and Thursday with my friends Corey Dechane and Alex. But I haven't been there in so long.... Last time I was there was when someone stole the rail. Hahaha

Great footage in there.

But yeah every Nike pair I've had is fantastic. My second favorite shoe I skated were my g-codes. Good memories with those shoes. It's probably just mainly because that was the shoe I progressed the most in. Sadly I must suck now. It's been like 2 years! I still always keep my deck in my trunk just in case.

APR Stage 2 : SB stage 3 Drop In : Raceland Downpipe : BSH Race Intake : Coolingmist W/M CMGS : Polar FIS : Pagparts TB Spacer : BSH TB Pipe : Nuespeed TOP : DV Relocation : APR R1 DV : BSH Torque Arm Insert : Unibrace UB : Hotchkis 27mm RSB : 034 RSB End Links : VWR SS : 42DD Shifter Bushings : Verdict Bracket Bushings : Dark Cherry LED Tails : 245 Hankook Evo2's:

Last edited by ClapperHighs; 04-01-2013 at 11:33 PM.
ClapperHighs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 02:49 PM   #58
spiker369
Formula 3000 Champion

Drives: Pure White 2017 SE GTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClapperHighs View Post
Journal threads have no rules! its whatever the OP wants to talk about. lol Of course man! Postal and death cab are fantastic. 20 pairs of janoskis?! Lol dude... You could've gone ko4 with that money.

I've been watching the vids on your apricot site... I recognized about 80% of the guys in the videos. Haha I must have seen you before. I just don't know which you are... I used to go there every Tuesday and Thursday with my friends Corey Dechane and Alex. But I haven't been there in so long.... Last time I was there was when someone stole the rail. Hahaha

Great footage in there.

But yeah every Nike pair I've had is fantastic. My second favorite shoe I skated were my g-codes. Good memories with those shoes. It's probably just mainly because that was the shoe I progressed the most in. Sadly I must suck now. It's been like 2 years! I still always keep my deck in my trunk just in case.
Alex Castro? There are a few Alex's that I skate with lol. But thanks for checking the site out, I have to update it with some of the more recent videos but those can always be seen with the youtube link. (; I remember the day the rail was taken.. Made me wish I had taken it since that was the day I was planning on learning rail tricks haha.
But thanks for the kind words on my filming, that was my number one focus before I got on these forums lol. Just now with school and work it's hard to get a good edit going; and when there is a lack of edits, people don't want to film, plus freepark footy gets boring after a while.

I can relate to the shoe thing too! My first pair of Janoskis (first vulc sole shoe) was when I was finally able to land hard flips so that's why I haven't switched lol. Come out to the park sometimes! If you see my car you know I'm there! haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by feedingthesickness View Post
this car is lower than my self esteem
spiker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 05:40 PM   #59
ClapperHighs
Formula 5000 Driver

Your great at editing man, every video was entertaining! Lol Especially seeing a lot of the guys I went to school with like Adrian. He got so good! He was like my best bud in middle school. You picked good music too. loved the animal collective and pinback. Lots of good stuff in there! And no not Castro. Lol Alex echevaria. There is alot. Haha, It's just cool seeing everyone from the park on the vids. I miss skating... It actually inspired me to go skate today. Went over my friend Corey's house and skated a little gap. Lol then some random guy joined in and we played skate.

Btw! Do you have any of the skull kid decks at your house? I wanna buy one!!! I freaked out when I saw that. Majoras mask is my all time favorite game.

APR Stage 2 : SB stage 3 Drop In : Raceland Downpipe : BSH Race Intake : Coolingmist W/M CMGS : Polar FIS : Pagparts TB Spacer : BSH TB Pipe : Nuespeed TOP : DV Relocation : APR R1 DV : BSH Torque Arm Insert : Unibrace UB : Hotchkis 27mm RSB : 034 RSB End Links : VWR SS : 42DD Shifter Bushings : Verdict Bracket Bushings : Dark Cherry LED Tails : 245 Hankook Evo2's:
Old 04-02-2013, 05:47 PM   #60
arcboy2006
FIA GT Champion

Drives: 2014 Platinum Grey GLI
Are you guys having a bromance here? Lol
Old 04-02-2013, 06:17 PM   #61
ClapperHighs
Formula 5000 Driver

Yes David. Don't be jealous. Lol I could talk about this all day. Just open a skate forum on your site!

Old 04-02-2013, 07:46 PM   #62
spiker369
Formula 3000 Champion

Quote:
Your great at editing man, every video was entertaining! Lol Especially seeing a lot of the guys I went to school with like Adrian. He got so good! He was like my best bud in middle school. You picked good music too. loved the animal collective and pinback. Lots of good stuff in there! And no not Castro. Lol Alex echevaria. There is alot. Haha, It's just cool seeing everyone from the park on the vids. I miss skating... It actually inspired me to go skate today. Went over my friend Corey's house and skated a little gap. Lol then some random guy joined in and we played skate.

Btw! Do you have any of the skull kid decks at your house? I wanna buy one!!! I freaked out when I saw that. Majoras mask is my all time favorite game.
Nice! And yes I do have the Skull Kid decks instock, but only 7.75". ):
The only decks I have that are size 8.0" are the Mag graphic, but let me know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcboy2006 View Post
Are you guys having a bromance here? Lol
DUH!

Quote:
Old 04-02-2013, 07:51 PM   #63
arcboy2006
FIA GT Champion

Drives: 2014 Platinum Grey GLI
Lol
Old 04-02-2013, 10:07 PM   #64
ClapperHighs
Formula 5000 Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiker369 View Post
Nice! And yes I do have the Skull Kid decks instock, but only 7.75". ):
The only decks I have that are size 8.0" are the Mag graphic, but let me know!

DUH!
That's fine I like 7.75. The stereo deck I'm on now is only 7.63. I like em smaller. Haha ill take it!

Old 04-02-2013, 10:24 PM   #65
spiker369
Formula 3000 Champion

Quote:
That's fine I like 7.75. The stereo deck I'm on now is only 7.63. I like em smaller. Haha ill take it!
Cool! Text me and we can figure out a meeting place/time.
954-552-5426

Quote:
Old 04-04-2013, 05:48 PM   #66
ClapperHighs
Formula 5000 Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiker369 View Post
Cool! Text me and we can figure out a meeting place/time.
954-552-5426
Ok I will!

Old 04-09-2013, 11:05 PM   #67
spiker369
Formula 3000 Champion

4/9/2013
Gave my car some good tlc today. Nice and shiny.

Also got the green light for some APR action. Appointment will be made for next week.

Quote:
Old 04-13-2013, 09:23 PM   #68
spiker369
Formula 3000 Champion

4/12/2013
Posting a little late but I had a mini meet/shoot with mcomora. Photos were by him, I tried to get too fancy and my shots came out too dark, oh well.
http://golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57864
My favorites:

Quote:
Old 04-13-2013, 10:03 PM   #69
turbosnail
Passed Driver's Ed

Drives: GolfMK6
Awesome pics!
turbosnail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 11:25 PM   #70
spiker369
Formula 3000 Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbosnail View Post
Awesome pics!
Wish I could take credit for those last two shots but those are all mcomora! All the shots in the thread he posted are from him he just didn't know how to embed the photos.

Quote: