GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Noob_2.0T 2012 UGM

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
Trunk setup looks good. Would be awesome to make the floor look like an old weathered ammo chest with the stamping and such on it. Just my opinion though.

Noob_2.0T

Go Kart Champion
Trunk setup looks good. Would be awesome to make the floor look like an old weathered ammo chest with the stamping and such on it. Just my opinion though.

Thanks man. I was thinking about doing it out of aluminum sheet metal and putting a bunch of rivets in it to make it look like skin of an aircraft but that would have been pricey. Also have a ammo can that I wanted too put in but didn't have the room

Sent from my fingers using Tapatalk

Noob_2.0T

Go Kart Champion
Noodz

Injen1us

Drag Race Newbie
Also what did the dealer tell you about coolant level? Im right at minimum too with no visable leaks. I have added coolant once before at around 25k miles and now im at 50k.

Maybe you get a certain mileage out of it?

Noob_2.0T

Go Kart Champion
Also what did the dealer tell you about coolant level? Im right at minimum too with no visable leaks. I have added coolant once before at around 25k miles and now im at 50k.

Maybe you get a certain mileage out of it?

I know man lol I still can't believe what has become of my car.

I told them I was worried but they ran the vin and didn't come up with it needed the replacement water pump. I am just going to put some coolant in it and see. Not sure just hit 28300 miles on it also

Noob_2.0T

Go Kart Champion
Haven't updated in awhile. Not too much change other than I hit 29,100 miles woot woot. Debating if I want to go K04 next year or save up and get a new R. Decision decisions.