GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

unofficial 2.5L Golf MkVI Picture Thread

jmarch

Ready to race!
looks good, are your fogs actually installed?[/QUOTE]

Thanks, The fogs are installed from factory. I switched out the bulbs and the and the low beam bulbs for aftermarket ones that are 8500k and look much cleaner. I ordered them from here. http://eurodezigns.com/

jmarch

Ready to race!
Pics of my new exhaust tips and plate frame installed yesterday as per request.

Attachments

• IMG_3635.jpg
    IMG_3635.jpg
    390.5 KB · Views: 314
  • IMG_3638.jpg
    IMG_3638.jpg
    393.8 KB · Views: 349

jmarch

Ready to race!
tips look great man! where'd you buy them?

Got then direct from the stealer...cough cough! I mean dealer. Actually when I went in to buy the tips and plate frame he rang it in then I told him no that I wanted a deal. so he gave me 10% off. not that much but not bad, all I did was ask...can't hurt to ask right?

irally

Passed Driver's Ed
Meanwhile here is a quick cell phone pic of the car which was also lowered on FK highsport coils today as well! 24 1/8 FTG in the front and the back. I'm thinking that I'll lower the front another 2 threads or so to match the back which is currently a bit lower than the front.

Well now that you have it lowered its time to get it out to an AutoSlalom. There's one in Truro tomorrow @ the Truro Power Center just off exit 13A at the Convergys Parking lot.

jmarch

Ready to race!
Well now that you have it lowered its time to get it out to an AutoSlalom. There's one in Truro tomorrow @ the Truro Power Center just off exit 13A at the Convergys Parking lot.

What's the AutoSlalom? and what time?

00noma

Passed Driver's Ed
Got then direct from the stealer...cough cough! I mean dealer. Actually when I went in to buy the tips and plate frame he rang it in then I told him no that I wanted a deal. so he gave me 10% off. not that much but not bad, all I did was ask...can't hurt to ask right?

how much did they charge ya? I have a dealer conn too so I can sometimes get good deals but not sure if they are something crazy or not

jmarch

Ready to race!
how much did they charge ya? I have a dealer conn too so I can sometimes get good deals but not sure if they are something crazy or not

I paid 150 for the tips and the plate frame. I think the tips were 120ish regular and the frame was 40ish regular.

jmarch

Ready to race!
cleaned up pics.

Attachments

• IMG_3624edit.jpg
    IMG_3624edit.jpg
    390.9 KB · Views: 506
  • IMG_3625edit.jpg
    IMG_3625edit.jpg
    391.1 KB · Views: 390
  • IMG_3633edit.jpg
    IMG_3633edit.jpg
    297.4 KB · Views: 4,966
  • IMG_3634edit.jpg
    IMG_3634edit.jpg
    397.1 KB · Views: 4,013

jmarch

Ready to race!
Nice, how are you liking the Carbonio now that you've had it for a week or so?

Still really enjoying it. I've found that I can hear it more now at lower rpms for whatever reason. Maybe I'm just crazy. I've noticed a few other sounds its making too. When revving in neutral it makes a nice little note. Also I've been finding throttle response noticeably faster than before. Still think it's a great mod that if you can afford you should get!

Another photo I shopped a bit last night.

Attachments

• IMG_3629edit.jpg
    IMG_3629edit.jpg
    309.2 KB · Views: 4,561
Last edited:

jmarch

Ready to race!
^^^^
Looks nice and clean :)