GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

[VIDEO] GIAC Stage 2 GTI 6MT vs. GIAC Stage 1 GTI DSG

Avant

Ready to race!
I went to Commonwealth, where I bought the car. The service dept/shop head foreman was really cool, we went for a test drive and he drove back to confirm my clutch is still normal. Also got the wastegate clip installed. I actually missed my appointment early this morning, dropped the car off at 2, and they still had it ready for me this afternoon.

Had to edit this post as I just remembered that while on the way back on the test drive, he told me a story of a guy who recently bought a base '12 Golf 2.5, and came in complaining about a slight noise at 5800 rpm (rev limit), says he always shifts there and never lower, the tech was baffled, I was confused.

Oh cool you're 6MT as well.. good to know that they'll do a test drive. Did you switch to stock mode?

Avant

Ready to race!

SlowS3

Ready to race!
If you guys are ever around Irvine i dont mind cruising or hanging around.. =] pm me for my #

Avant

Ready to race!
If you guys are ever around Irvine i dont mind cruising or hanging around.. =] pm me for my #

I should start making a list for OC/Long Beach people that are down to hang out.. looks like we have a decent amount :)

BTW I wanna do a pull with you just to see how my car stacks up without an intake! Are you DSG or 6MT?

SlowS3

Ready to race!
Manual ;) yea cool, just let me know when you and your friends can chill, around mission viejo its like 4 mk6 and 1 golf r :) so im sure we can get a nice group.

Avant

Ready to race!
Manual ;) yea cool, just let me know when you and your friends can chill, around mission viejo its like 4 mk6 and 1 golf r :) so im sure we can get a nice group.

Nice man! We should set up a meet that's not Shakes n Brakes in the Irvine area.

Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk 2 with tiepos