GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Woohoo, 1st GTI Mod

MrClickClacka

My wife has owned her '11 GTI for 6wks and we finally got the 1st mod :happyanim:. Got 24% tint all around. Next will be APR stage 1 and H&R Sport Springs. Even though it's not my car I've got the mod bug already.

MrClickClacka

Probably so. Had an Audi A4 1.8t a few years back and went ballistic on that car. Trying not to do the same on this one. We'll see how it goes.

Randum

Go Kart Champion
nice, i don't think i could justify a modification to my wife if my life depended on it! She destroys her car pretty bad....

TDI110

O_o
^ heh I hear that. Anything I want to do to my TDI gets instantly shut down by my fiance. But in the end I don't end up listening :p

l3lackstatic

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm in the same boat, but surprisingly my wife is all for modding !!! First up is monster mats and window tint then laminix headlight covers. She gets to drive it and I get to mod it, works for me. Intake is on the way followed by an APR flash after I pass my CPA tests (my reward for passing)

jasonweremy

Ready to race!
I thought that this was going to be a joke/smartass thread. I figured the post was going to be "Hey guys! I got my first mod. You wanna know what it is? It's a VW sticker on my back window". Geez!

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
24% never heard of that. I've always seen tints go in increments of 5% lol

MrClickClacka

Welcome to the world of living in Europe. 1st I'd heard of it too. Actually, it's perfect. Not too dark like 20% all around and not too light like 35%. And before I get bashed for not going darker...let's not forget it's the wife's car. She needs to be able to see everything, day or night!!

eazilymkvi

Passed Driver's Ed
Mine are 18% "Suntech" all the way around. I love them. Very happy.

Attachments

• IMAG0761#1.jpg
    IMAG0761#1.jpg
    402.8 KB · Views: 163
  • IMAG0759#1.jpg
    IMAG0759#1.jpg
    400.7 KB · Views: 156
  • IMAG0760#1.jpg
    IMAG0760#1.jpg
    402.8 KB · Views: 137

eazilymkvi

Passed Driver's Ed
No, it isn't. Thanks by the way and I also thought they would be darker; but I am actually fine with it. Hopefully it will keep me from getting pulled over.