GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NY / NJ / CT / PA (and DE/MD) Spotted Thread! (#2)

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
CW R on the LIE service road this morning by 111

seeing a lot of girls in GTI's lately...

I've been seeing a girl in a CW by motor parkway leaving the industrial park in Hauppauge on weekdays around 5

Saw a girl in a CSG 4 door on the LIE yesterday morning going east by the motor parkway exit

last week a girl was behind me in a CW mk7 on wicks Rd by Suffolk Community college

Well it is a "chick car" from what I recall:laugh:

FiGGy77

Ready to race!
Rising blue MK6 R with LED tails at Flemington circle (202 north headed to 31 I guess) at 630 AM.

St3ph3nsvw12GTI

Ready to race!
Anybody around the Albany/ Saratoga area? Just got my first GTI LOVE IT!! I'm new to the area and need some nice roads to drive on. haha

Attachments

• MKVI GTI DSG_n.jpg
    MKVI GTI DSG_n.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 216

VicerRocks

Passed Driver's Ed
CW 4 door TDI? your car looked like a GTi from the rear...but had a tdi badge..on Rt80 east this morning

yesterday morning another CW gti on parkway south.

whitewolf33

Go Kart Champion
passed a CW on larkfield road in east northport yesterday around 1pm... I waved and you waved back

DasArr

candy white mk6r parked far away on the front side of the palisades mall yesterday. hood was notched. Looked great!

amster105

Saw a mk7 golf r parked on broad street in downtown Stamford probably around 7pm yesterday.

resilientsoma

Go Kart Champion
white GTI in Dunmore. We drove side by side for 2 lights. Said you had a down-pipe. I was the lowered GTI w/ the roof rack.

The_Koof1

Ready to race!
Out on 395 this evening near Norwich, CT and had a blacked out GTI chase me down and pass me. I followed for a few miles before passing again.