GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk7.5 r or skyline r32?

Norvix

Uh they don't call it Godzilla for nothing.

Well firstly everyone has their own opinions and tastes, I was simply stating mine.I cannot attest to the previous generations, but I have been in two R35’s (a 2012 and the revised 2017) and I just simply wasn’t impressed at the price point at all.

Edit: also forgot to add that I’m not sure about the American market but here in Canada r32-34’s are ridiculously priced between $80,000- 150,000 which is just laughable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Well firstly everyone has their own opinions and tastes, I was simply stating mine.I cannot attest to the previous generations, but I have been in two R35’s (a 2012 and the revised 2017) and I just simply wasn’t impressed at the price point at all.

R35 isn't a Skyline :rolleyes:

Edit: also forgot to add that I’m not sure about the American market but here in Canada r32-34’s are ridiculously priced between $80,000- 150,000 which is just laughable.

Do you consider the values of air-cooled Porsche 911 Turbo's to be laughable as well?

Norvix

R35 isn't a Skyline :rolleyes:

Do you consider the values of air-cooled Porsche 911 Turbo's to be laughable as well?

The fact that you even compare the two... The only reason the skylines are priced so ridiculously is due to the importation laws. Either way this has gone far off base from the OP so I’ll end this here.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
The fact that you even compare the two... The only reason the skylines are priced so ridiculously is due to the importation laws. Either way this has gone far off base from the OP so I’ll end this here.

Oh right, because R33 and R34 GTR's are clearly legal for US import already...:laugh:

And it was a comparison in values because a 993 Turbo commands more money than any water-cooled 911 while the R34 GTR still pulls insane money at Japanese auctions than a Nissan GTR.

Norvix

Oh right, because R33 and R34 GTR's are clearly legal for US import already...:laugh:

And it was a comparison in values because a 993 Turbo commands more money than any water-cooled 911 while the R34 GTR still pulls insane money at Japanese auctions than a Nissan GTR.

As I’ve previously stated I am in Canada so I would have no idea as to your guys importation laws. The price range I mentioned was based off the 4 gtr’s within my province that are currently listed (two r32’s and two r34’s). Now if you would like to stop hijacking the OP’s thread you can pm me if you’re still butt hurt about the subject.