GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What are your plans?

HyeWarrior

Banned
So what's everyones' plans with their hopeful future MKVI? I have so many things I'm planning on doing already... I either want blue or black (GTI of course), black Karthoum wheels with the chrome lip, tint, votex, navigation, and I want to get the red grill strips dipped in chrome to match the VW emblem on the front...

Ahhh I love the MKVI's look :wub:...

GTI2007

I have far too many plans for it but it probably will start with a CW R-GTI or R20 or what ever VW decides to call it officially

HyeWarrior

Banned
I have far too many plans for it but it probably will start with a CW R-GTI or R20 or what ever VW decides to call it officially

I wonder when we're going to get concrete information about the car (price, date for North America, etc)... If the price and time is right, I might just wait until that comes to the States... :thumbup:

Snoopy1

Ready to race!
Not sure if going for a GTI or GTI-R (R20) yet im still trying to figure out if i NEED that extra power or just like boys do WANT IT!, only mods will be a full Sound quality competition audio system using Pioneer ODR gear. Only other mod with time maybe a rechip and brembo/Ap brakes at most.

GTICrazy90

Ready to race!
To bad i cant afford the GTI or R20. So my options are either going to be a golf or rabbit. Most likely gonna get the golf since it will have more standard features and all that. Then by the time i get money again, i will be able to do some things to the golf, mainly cosmetics, and maybe like an exhaust of some sort and all that good stuff.

Q822

Ready to race!
I plan to buy an R20 or GTi-R but not a Brand new one...I will buy a one year old. Put a chip on it, keep the wheels I have on my MK5, keep the Nav pioneer I-Pod ready I have on my MK5 and change the suspension... THAT'S IT the only thing I don't like on my GTi mk5 is the fact it's not AWD...the power is enough for me (with a chip ) but no AWD is really not cool during the winter.