GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 2 MK6 vs Colbalt SS *VID*

Stocktastic1

Go Kart Champion
Alright incase you havent read the thread he isnt stock....

Alright, just incase you haven't noticed, you barely beat a Modded Cobalt.

I came from a G5, which is the same thing as a Cobalt.

Cobalts are EASY to make fast. Cheap too.

VW's are not.

And you just spent twice what he did and he had you for the better part of that video.

;)

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
okay and your stock... Race me so i can make a vid of my kill vs you. You're slower then me so dont talk shit. The guy made 243 whp on a dyno which is what a stage 2 makes so obviously it was a even race and i still pulled on him bad after 100. So once again stop talking shit

I'll talk shit. Your cars slow and you know it. You only're getting aggitated by him pointing out the fact that you were getting your ass handed to you for 3/4 of that race.

Last edited:

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Okay race me to. Talk shit after you beat me till then stfu

:bellyroll:

VS threads always provide the lulz. We're 750 miles apart. How do you imagine we accomplish this skippy? You making baeless threats against a car you know you can't beat doesn't make this any better. Just stop...... you drive an econo hatchback. Not a fast car.

chippedgti

Go Kart Champion
I dont appreciate people talking shit when I can most probably beat 80% of the people on golfmk6.

Last edited:

Bruno2000

Ready to race!
The Cobalt SS in your video is Supercharged, u can definitly hear it.
Here an easy way to compare all this mess:

Stock Cobalt SS S/C < Stock mk6 Gti
modded Cobalt SS S/C +/- = Stage2 mk6 Gti
Stock Cobalt SS T/C > Stock mk6 Gti
Stock Cobalt SS T/C +/- = Stage2 mk6 Gti
Modded Cobalt SS T/C > Stage2 mk6 Gti

Cobalt SS wins on price for performance.
Mk6 Gti wins for refinement, quality, practical and fun factor.

voila

chippedgti

Go Kart Champion
The Cobalt SS in your video is Supercharged, u can definitly hear it.
Here an easy way to compare all this mess:

Stock Cobalt SS S/C < Stock mk6 Gti
modded Cobalt SS S/C +/- = Stage2 mk6 Gti
Stock Cobalt SS T/C > Stock mk6 Gti
Stock Cobalt SS T/C +/- = Stage2 mk6 Gti
Modded Cobalt SS T/C > Stage2 mk6 Gti

Cobalt SS wins on price for performance.
Mk6 Gti wins for refinement, quality, practical and fun factor.

voila

I agree with that 100% the guy has a ported S/C intake and exhaust. stock they boost 10-11 pounds hes holding 14 i think you guys are not giving me enough credit

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion

SFLFAST

Banned
I was in the MK6 during the race and here are the plain facts. A STOCK MK6 will not beat a stock S/C SS, and a tuned SS s/c will rape any mk6 regardless of mods plain and simple. This guy had a dyno sheet that said 246 on dynojet and regardless of how off a dyno can be thats still a lot of hp to the wheels. This guy had a new engine put in after he blew his rods and to be honest he didnt even know the specs of the newer engine put in, although apparently he has a ported s/c so who knows. The guy was bone stock though although performed as well as the T/c due to how well he was putting out. It was a fun run so stop bitching its a street race anything can happen.

chippedgti

Go Kart Champion
How does it make it invalid. The guy is not stock. The guy has a ported S/C intake and exhaust. He showed me his dyno graph which is 243 whp. A stage 2 gti makes around 240-260. What is wrong with the information above.

chippedgti

Go Kart Champion
I was in the MK6 during the race and here are the plain facts. A STOCK MK6 will not beat a stock S/C SS, and a tuned SS s/c will rape any mk6 regardless of mods plain and simple. This guy had a dyno sheet that said 246 on dynojet and regardless of how off a dyno can be thats still a lot of hp to the wheels. This guy had a new engine put in after he blew his rods and to be honest he didnt even know the specs of the newer engine put in, although apparently he has a ported s/c so who knows. The guy was bone stock though although performed as well as the T/c due to how well he was putting out. It was a fun run so stop bitching its a street race anything can happen.

Thanks man, all these haters :rolleyes: