GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Former Stg2 WRX owner looking at used GTI

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
Nice buy. Used GTIs hold their value. A few stores around here DO charge to CPO a car. Some list it in the asking price, others add it on.

Eswin17

Ready to race!
go for the nav and sun, theres not much upgrade from to autobahn (leather), all you get is leather, keyless entry and dynaudio system

"All you get are some of the best options on the vehicle"

That is how I read that. :)

I regret not going Autobahn...not so much for the leather but for KESSY, Dynaudio (stock speaker system isn't great), and Serrons.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
I don't have xenos, and don't regret not getting them at all.

Me neither, the base model was by far the best value to me. Buying used, may as well go loaded though, it doesn't add too much to the price.

And ugh, going Autobahn for the Serrons? Those wheels are HIDEOUS.

dcpppf

Ready to race!
Me neither, the base model was by far the best value to me. Buying used, may as well go loaded though, it doesn't add too much to the price.

:fighting0030:

I prefer the Serrons over detroits and lagunas.

mattdibart

Go Kart Champion

Eswin17

Ready to race!

Detroits are terrible. Gaudy as all hell.

Cane_Hunter

"All you get are some of the best options on the vehicle"

That is how I read that. :)

I regret not going Autobahn...not so much for the leather but for KESSY, Dynaudio (stock speaker system isn't great), and Serrons.

It's funny trying to explain to my wife why I need HIDs lol. She doesn't get it. And then I feel stupid trying to explain why it's important lol. But then I sit back and think about all the little things that women think are important and the tables are turned :thumbup: (no offense ladies...we're different!)

Well I'll probably look into the ED's OEM replica HIDs but probably won't have the money for a while. I'll tell ya what though, I love how the car drives, the mpg, and the really nice interior (miles ahead of the WRX inside). Overall the car is delivering just what I wanted. Which eases the pain of no HIDs.

mattdibart

Go Kart Champion