GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone have their windshield sprayers fail?

E-Rocko

Ready to race!
I just noticed that my windshield washers aren't working, front and back. The wipers still work. It's frustrating for something to fail on a car with 11k miles on it.

E-Rocko

Ready to race!
Yup, checked the fuses, but to no avail. I'm guessing the pump went bad.

We'll see on Friday, when I take it in. The worst part is that I get to deal with the lame-arse service department again. It's so weird to be treated so differently, after coming from an Audi. It's like they want to put up a fight, whenever something comes up, even under warranty.

Merkle

Banned
I find it best to be as vague about the problem as possible. Play the part of an idiot. Just point at the car, make grunting noises and say "stuff do not spray", drool a little too. Never go in there and know what you're talking about because the customer is always wrong.

Just one more quick check, is the washer line clogged? I'm not even sure where the line is, I think the tank is down inside the fender.

E-Rocko

Ready to race!
Haha, I'll try it. I always try to come in with details and full breakdowns of the issue, just to be ignored.

I tried locating it, but it looks like the line runs down into the passenger fender, where the reservoir is. :(