GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2008 R32

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
Reminds me of when I really had the hots for this one chick. She seemed perfect. Once we got together I wish I hadn't lol.

Sometimes your dreams are better left dreams. I know exactly what it's like to really want a car and stay up researching and thinking about it though. Wish I could be more help lol.

Jhayesvw

Passed Driver's Ed
I haven't seen an R32 for $12k ever. Nice ones are $16-17k.

My buddy wrecked his 2 months ago 55k miles. Perfect shape ( until it was wrecked) insurance paid $13k.
My buddy Juan just sold his for $9500. It had almost 100k on it. Near perfect shape.

The mk5 R has dropped like a rock. That's just 2 in the last few months of people I know.

He problem is that in reality, nobody really wants them. They were not special like the 2004 R32. They are not easily tunable like the golf 6R.

Look around for what they ACTUALLY sell for. It's low.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
i have a golf. and a base golf at that, with suspension/intake/wheel and tire upgrades, the usual stuff. i'm actually pretty happy with it. outright speed is not what i'm really after, rather the chance to own the car i've always wanted. that car with the AWD and DSG, the engine and soundtrack (in my opinion one of the best sounding engine/exhaust combos, along with a free breathing 5-cyl...), the interior, that blue, and the exclusivity of having 1 of 5000 (1354, to be exact). and it only has 43,000 miles on it!!!

i know it really doesn't make much sense, but it's not every day that the chance to own something you've always wanted presents itself. i'm 43 and not getting any younger, keep thinking this might be my only chance...

If you're 43 then you should know better than to post some monthly payment figures that are irrelevant. How much is each car? How much are they giving you to trade and how much will the new one cost .

If you're paying the same $300 a month for another 100 years you're getting the shaft

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Do whatever you want my sweet sweet summer child.