GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ATP TURBO Stock location GT3071r-WG kit coolant line question

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Your correct I think a gtx2971 gen 2 would be a perfect balance, however a gtx30 gen 2 would do the trick.

I'd agree if the GEN 2 3071 lives up to its advertised compressor map and isn't choked by the T25 housing it's probably the turbo to get.

Corradoluvher

Ready to race!
So even if i get a atp GTX2867R turbo i still wont be able to have an apr tune? Just curious as i have apr tune already and like the launch control feature.

Vdub_enthusiast

Ready to race!
Yeah thy force you to buy there expensive ass kit. Let me tell you what I did.
ATP turbo gt3071r stock loacation kit $3k
Rebuilt south bend stage 3 kit from guy on the forums $1k
Eurodyne tuning suite $800

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UberFast

Ready to race!
Hey Detroit, how about an update on the ATP kit? You should have some miles on it by now. How are you liking it?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

93serprise

Ready to race!
I would like some feedback about it as well. I have a whole BT setup consisting of an ATP GTX3071r stock location kit, Opel ZZP injectors, a TTRS fuel pump, and control module, and a tune from Stratified waiting....oh yeah and IE rods in case :)

UberFast

Ready to race!
I would like some feedback about it as well. I have a whole BT setup consisting of an ATP GTX3071r stock location kit, Opel ZZP injectors, a TTRS fuel pump, and control module, and a tune from Stratified waiting....oh yeah and IE rods in case :)
Sweet. You dont have it installed yet? What are you waiting for?

93serprise

Ready to race!
I

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UberFast

Ready to race!
You get everything installed yet?

U-20T

Go Kart Champion
I want one now lol! Im considering selling my K04 for one of these bad boys.

Get a boss500 or 600, uni injectors and tune, external boost control, in tank pump. Good for 470chp on 93 no back and forth, 470chp because the hpfp maxes.

93serprise

Ready to race!
You get everything installed yet?

I wont have everything installed until Tax money comes in next year :) Working on my 72 Datsun 240Z until then :)

UberFast

Ready to race!
I wont have everything installed until Tax money comes in next year :) Working on my 72 Datsun 240Z until then :)
Drive up to South Carolina and I'll install it lol. I need to know how this kit is going to run before I buy it.