GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2010 GTI

HLauer

Passed Driver's Ed
Going on 3 years. Besides 2 heater problems (fan resistors) I still love this car. Stage 1 APR tune since 1000 miles, NO problems. Just thought I'd share. Black (tough to keep clean but...):w00t: ^ speed man.

kwh4375

Passed Driver's Ed
I just bought a 2010, black 2 dr w/ 28K on the clock. Glad to hear you still like the car...so far so good with me. A blast to drive.

HLauer

Passed Driver's Ed
Fan resistor # 3....

Fan went out AGAIN. Still Love the car BUT.... Three trips to the dealer over an Hr. away is getting really old:confused:

Carbon Steel

Go Kart Champion
My 2010, warranty is up in 6 months, no problems, but i don't have many miles, 2 cars and a truck, so they all get used, i may look into an extended warranty if one is offered for a reasonable price, otherwise i will just keep it and hope all is well.

It only has 7300 miles, so most of you will have MKX's and i will still be in the MVI lol.

Killswitch24

Ready to race!
Fan went out AGAIN. Still Love the car BUT.... Three trips to the dealer over an Hr. away is getting really old:confused:

I hate to say lemon, but what's the deal with this? You should definitely have a thorough talk (if you haven't already) with the service manager about why this keeps happening and what can be done.

O-III

Ready to race!
My 2010, warranty is up in 6 months, no problems, but i don't have many miles, 2 cars and a truck, so they all get used, i may look into an extended warranty if one is offered for a reasonable price, otherwise i will just keep it and hope all is well.

It only has 7300 miles, so most of you will have MKX's and i will still be in the MVI lol.

WOW! And I thought I had low mileage. My 2010 is our only car, but we don't drive much. I'm at just under 33,000 km. (just over 20,000 miles). I too plan on keeping mine for many years.

HLauer

Passed Driver's Ed
Heater coil

Got back from the dealer. Heater coil has been weeping antifreeze onto the floor and fan unit, hence the problem with fan resistor.... They are going to have to take out the dash (20hrs.) to replace the heater coil. Thank god I'm still under warrenty. 23,000 miles. I just hope all goes well. I have a 2001 dodge stratus for a loaner.:rolleyes: