GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MY MKVI GTI

taken5

My new 2011 GTI Modded that I just purchased last week. Weird that I didn't know I was gonna own A VW but I did and I very happy and proud to part of the EURO and GTI family.

Carbon Steel

Go Kart Champion
Welcome, Nice, good luck, what mods are on the car? Buy it from a VW dealer?

taken5

Yes I got in the VW Dealer
MODS-
STAGE 2 CHIP(UNKNOWN)
APR Exhaust
Carbonio Intake
Lowering springs
Wheels
and I don't know what else

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
with an APR exhaust and Carbonio, I would guess it's APR stage II tuned. Go to the APR site and follow the instructions for changing performance modes via the cruise control stalk to verify. Congrats on the purchase, looks great!

taken5

with an APR exhaust and Carbonio, I would guess it's APR stage II tuned. Go to the APR site and follow the instructions for changing performance modes via the cruise control stalk to verify. Congrats on the purchase, looks great!

Thank you I wouldn't have known I would of Purchase a VW GTI because I was planning on get a Mazdaspeed 3 or Hyundai Genesis Coupe but when I test drove the car, wow it was amazing and I felt i love with it and everybody that I know loves the car.

MrMke

Go Kart Champion
Thank you I wouldn't have known I would of Purchase a VW GTI because I was planning on get a Mazdaspeed 3 or Hyundai Genesis Coupe but when I test drove the car, wow it was amazing and I felt i love with it and everybody that I know loves the car.

Good to hear……you’re better off with the GTI.
I had both (MS3 & GenCoupe) and the only thing I miss is the Brembos on the Gen.

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I

Well what helped was you bought the GTI with what it is missing in stock form... power. Stage II feels like what it should have come with from the factory. You made the right decision.. the Mazda is quick but feels amazingly cheap inside. :thumbsup:

taken5

Well what helped was you bought the GTI with what it is missing in stock form... power. Stage II feels like what it should have come with from the factory. You made the right decision.. the Mazda is quick but feels amazingly cheap inside. :thumbsup:

Thank you and I just found out what Stage 2 chip I have is REVO, my exhaust is Borla and my intake is APR Carbonio, and sports lowering springs

but I need to align my car because I got some tire cupping on the back wheels

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
Congrats, going to keep going with more upgrades? Some smoked side markers would clean that front end up!

Andy

91Z28

Ready to race!
Nice, I saw that car a month ago, almost test drove it for fun while my car was in for service, how was your experience at north valley ? And at 3zero3 ?

taken5

Nice, I saw that car a month ago, almost test drove it for fun while my car was in for service, how was your experience at north valley ? And at 3zero3 ?

Great people at north valley because I was cool with one of the manager and tech there. And at 3zero3 they freaking know their stuff bro

Carbon Steel

Go Kart Champion
You have a nice looking car, some expensive mods, and since you bought it from a VW dealer you should be covered. Enjoy.