GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

TALLAHASSEE spotted

MTBFL1

Ready to race!
Black 4 door with a golfmk6 sticker at the corner of pensacola and ocala, anyone on here? First time i’ve seen a golfmk6 sticker in the wild, got pretty excited

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MTBFL1

Ready to race!
Sweet Photography, I'm local in a Big Turbo TR GTI

Think i've been following you on instagram haha, definitely will say hey if I see you around!

Stamkos91

Either of you or know someone with a black MK6 GTI that parks or works at the Sweet Spot just off campus at Florida State? I drive a white 2 door MK6 GTI and go to school here and have seen a couple of other modded GTI's like mine around here. Wondering if someone in this thread knows or is the owner of one of the ones ive seen. My car has a jstuned sticker on the rear hatch with a cobb sticker right above it.

MTBFL1

Ready to race!
Either of you or know someone with a black MK6 GTI that parks or works at the Sweet Spot just off campus at Florida State? I drive a white 2 door MK6 GTI and go to school here and have seen a couple of other modded GTI's like mine around here. Wondering if someone in this thread knows or is the owner of one of the ones ive seen. My car has a jstuned sticker on the rear hatch with a cobb sticker right above it.

Funny you say that, I drove past sweet shop at around 8 today and he was parked there, has the nurburgring sticker on the back driver's side window lol. Are you tuned/have an exhaust? I was playing soccer at the old fields and saw a loud white mk6 drive up and down woodward a few times

Stamkos91

Funny you say that, I drove past sweet shop at around 8 today and he was parked there, has the nurburgring sticker on the back driver's side window lol. Are you tuned/have an exhaust? I was playing soccer at the old fields and saw a loud white mk6 drive up and down woodward a few times

Yeah that was me. I drive there everyday so. I'm the white mk6 that pops and bangs around campus on the daily.

MTBFL1

Ready to race!
Yeah that was me. I drive there everyday so. I'm the white mk6 that pops and bangs around campus on the daily.

Nice, I have the black one with euro tails although i'm almost never around campus. You got an IG? I'm from South FL too

Stamkos91

Nice, I have the black one with euro tails although i'm almost never around campus. You got an IG? I'm from South FL too

I don't have an IG for my car yet, but I've been thinking about making one. What part of South Florida are you from?

MTBFL1

Ready to race!
I don't have an IG for my car yet, but I've been thinking about making one. What part of South Florida are you from?

Fort Lauderdale, little farther south than you. Join S F L V W (with spaces between the letters) on facebook if you havent already - it's the main group for meets down in Broward

MTBFL1

Ready to race!
Hey folks, I'm new to the area! What's a good place to get repairs done at?

Not sure about euro shops in tally, but what side of town are you in?

MTBFL1

Ready to race!
Southwood, I ended up going to European Edge and they're okay.

Ah, I live around campus but take Paul Russel rd. over to your publix every week haha