GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Woke up to car sitting on blocks... bye bye BBS CO's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaznjoe

Drag Race Newbie
GEEEEZUS! :mad: This sux ass to read about this. TakmaN seems like a good guy which makes me feel even more bummed to read this. Hope you are able to re-coup enough money from your insurance to replace them. :(

TakmaN

Ready to race!
It does almost seem like someone targeted my car but honestly I see so many modified cars every day driving around the streets in SD, I don't know why mine would be of high interest. I also haven't lived here for a long time but apparently some shady people cruise through the neighborhood every now and then looking for unlocked cars and the like after talking with a few neighbors.

Also, a few houses down there's a Porsche SUV parked with larger wheels but it wasn't touched. Unfortunately, no cameras and I actually park in front of a house with a big yappy dog but he gets put away in the garage at night :(.

Whelp, on the plus side, the wheel lover in me gets to shop for a new set of wheels but sadly I'll be "ballin' on a budget".

Gorilla

Passed Driver's Ed
Not gonna lie but Bonita, Chula vista, and National city are more of the shadier places due to so many damn mexicans but all the best dispensaries are down there. Definitely a correlation. ;D

Just make sure you buy wheel locks on your next set, I even have a set on my curbed detroits just for the sake of it. I'll keep a look out on some of the local classifieds...hopefully he's an idiot and wants to make a quick buck.

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
did you report it stolen w/ cops?

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
If you want be safe run at least two sets of locks. Locks are really easy to get off in general but most people only bring enough for 4.

Easiest way to get almost any lock off is you just hammer a socket on to it......

Cee\x/_GTi

Ready to race!
Shitty man. People are such scum.. on a side note, I wouldn't mind if someone jacked my wheels, I'd love a new set.

Hope these a-hole(s) get what's comin to them, just sucks you more than likely wont get to be there to see it happen.

TakmaN

Ready to race!
Anyone have good recommendations for locks, ball seat and conical (depending on what wheels I end up with)?

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Anyone have good recommendations for locks, ball seat and conical (depending on what wheels I end up with)?

RAD locks, each lock and key are unique. If you lose your key you have a SN# you give them so they can re-make the key and send it to you.

sniper27

Go Kart Champion
Shitty man. People are such scum.. on a side note, I wouldn't mind if someone jacked my wheels, I'd love a new set.

Hope these a-hole(s) get what's comin to them, just sucks you more than likely wont get to be there to see it happen.
What wheels do you have? Just give them to Ross and save yourself the trouble of getting jacked lol.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

LargeMargeSentMe

Ready to race!
I came back to this again, so fucked up, if I stole a set of wheels (and I never would) I would at least have the decency to use 4 cinder blocks with towels on top out of respect for a nice car. just imaging them shove those blocks in the center and let that thing fall on the bumper is horrific!

LargeMargeSentMe

Ready to race!
@handisnacks exactly!!! could you imagine dropping $3k on wheels only to have them taken while you sleep? Or what if you curb one? Or your girl curbed one? it's like a big, shiny carrot just teasing the world. Especially in SoCal! and San Diego????? I could never live there, you know where those wheels are right now????? fucking MEXICO! you have a 3rd world country where EVERYONE drives V-Dubs like 20 min's from where you live. Insanity!

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
Sorry to hear about that, man. It must've been a terrible feeling walking outside and seeing that.

They took your wheels and not the Porsche's because you had legit BBS. Real BBS with no wheel locks? It was their lucky day I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.