GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New R Owner

nickmk6r

Passed Driver's Ed
I got a 2013 MK6 Golf R 6 Speed Manual in May, I got tint and black emblems. Not sure what to do next? Winter is coming, I live in New Hampshire so I wasn't thinking anything for looks until spring. Performance wise there are so many options. Sadly need to keep exhaust fairly quite.

Initial thoughts, no particular order. Sway bars, APR Stage 1 then later stage 2, APR Intake, Downpipe and exhaust. Don't have a lot of money currently but I like to plan everything for the future.

Thanks for any help

walker

Go Kart Newbie
winter rims and tires?

WeekendWarriorz

Ready to race!
Don't waste money on stage 1, just go directly to stage 2. You also may need a HPFP. With stage 1 you waste money and time paying for software plus install fees and then have to buy stage 2 and get it reflashed again. Get a downpipe and intake first then flash car. Cheapest way to go stage 2.

walker

Go Kart Newbie
Software Upgrade from Stage I to Stage II is no additional charge in most cases, according to APR's website. Some dealers will charge a bench fee though (many don't). So if you'd like to have a little fun while saving up for the intake/downpipe, you could get stage I in the meantime.

ggininder

i got a full b&b turbo back exhaust for sale too~got low miles on it planning on getting new turbo back so i am going to sell it its fairly quiet too~

nickmk6r

Passed Driver's Ed
i got a full b&b turbo back exhaust for sale too~got low miles on it planning on getting new turbo back so i am going to sell it its fairly quiet too~

How much are you selling it for? Where are you located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk