GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Was up till 4 am doing new turbo and intercooler on the buddy's S3. Got it all back together and now it sounds like a cammed LS motor. Ran logs and throttle body is shot. No misfires though so I think he saved the engine thank god

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
Its absolutely gorgeous outside. It's perfect for cruising in all those anemic 2.0L Turbos as density altitude is pretty close to standard day baby

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Its absolutely gorgeous outside. It's perfect for cruising in all those anemic 2.0L Turbos as density altitude is pretty close to standard day baby

How's the FD treating you? Lucky for you when I went to ChiTown you weren't posting much so I couldn't hound you for a test drive/ride :wub:
speaking of anemic, how's that rotary.

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
How's the FD treating you? Lucky for you when I went to ChiTown you weren't posting much so I couldn't hound you for a test drive/ride :wub:
speaking of anemic, how's that rotary.

Worse then anemic. Just as it's new EFR turbo arrives she blows a coolant seal and needs a tear down. I've parked it for the year as we just moved this winter and I'm trying to build a garage this fall so no time or money to fix atm. She'll get torn down and rebuilt to handle 500 whp.

#rotaryproblems

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Worse then anemic. Just as it's new EFR turbo arrives she blows a coolant seal and needs a tear down. I've parked it for the year as we just moved this winter and I'm trying to build a garage this fall so no time or money to fix atm. She'll get torn down and rebuilt to handle 500 whp.

#rotaryproblems

Ahhh the struggle. At least you're not planning on selling it. I have faith.

500whp, hot damn. Hopefully you'll still be around here to show us the RX7 when it's done. :thumbup:

Well I'm sold. I want mounts now.

Do it. No ragrets.

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Was up till 4 am doing new turbo and intercooler on the buddy's S3. Got it all back together and now it sounds like a cammed LS motor. Ran logs and throttle body is shot. No misfires though so I think he saved the engine thank god

What turbo? He's lucky those engines are close to 20 grand.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
ChiChat16: Sanderz Confirms He Is Loaded - GIMME DA MONEY

What turbo? He's lucky those engines are close to 20 grand.

IS38: this time balanced

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
what happened to his original is38 again?

Blew it at the drag strip last weekend. We think the throttle body shot itself during the run which led to over boost which led to a shredded turbine blade that we found in the intercooler

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Blew it at the drag strip last weekend. We think the throttle body shot itself during the run which led to over boost which led to a shredded turbine blade that we found in the intercooler

the way I beat on my car hearing things like this makes me nervous. was he apr tuned?

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.