GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
yea, that's aggressive. he should just get their stage 3 kit. someone ran a 10.1 at 142 with it this weekend...

I was there for that run. Let me tell you, that car isn't just stage 3. There's another 7-10 grand in that engine that's not APR's work. Also watched a mk4 r32 run a 9.06 at 167

Jaber

Modero
I was there for that run. Let me tell you, that car isn't just stage 3. There's another 7-10 grand in that engine that's not APR's work. Also watched a mk4 r32 run a 9.06 at 167

Removed my hood insulation this weekend, more intake noises and engine sounds louder when WOT.

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie

I know its not. I think the people going nuts over it are funny, it's a stripped out dedicated drag car. Could have picked a better and cheaper platform and run better times for far less than is in that car.

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
I will pay you to put that in my golf and keep the awd.

It's not rabbits

Oh wow, got video of that run or specs on the Wookiee?

Blew it at the drag strip last weekend. We think the throttle body shot itself during the run which led to over boost which led to a shredded turbine blade that we found in the intercooler

This is why I can't get into drag racing. The amount of money thrown away in 10-15 seconds is nuts.

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
Same could be said for getting married lol

Getting married in October, and can confirm it's fucking expensive. Rings and ceremony is ridiculously expensive. Honeymoon anyone? Also this year, cylinder 4 ringland took a shit on me and turbo blew a month or more ago. How do you tell your future wife this is the best and worst year of your life?

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Getting married in October, and can confirm it's fucking expensive. Rings and ceremony is ridiculously expensive. Honeymoon anyone? Also this year, cylinder 4 ringland took a shit on me and turbo blew a month or more ago. How do you tell your future wife this is the best and worst year of your life?

RIP Bro. I'm prolonging the marriage thing as long as possible

Jaber

Modero
If you don't find marriage, then it will find you. I'm an introverted selfish asshole, who had no intentions of getting married, yet somehow, here I am.

If it doesn't work out, there's always divorce :iono: Otherwise, marriage isn't as bad as others make it seem. Just some bad choices.

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
If it doesn't work out, there's always divorce :iono: Otherwise, marriage isn't as bad as others make it seem. Just some bad choices.

The Mrs. and I have been together for 8 years, and we work pretty well together. We just decided to get married to make it official. It was more of a joke than anything.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Blew it at the drag strip last weekend. We think the throttle body shot itself during the run which led to over boost which led to a shredded turbine blade that we found in the intercooler

How, exactly, can a throttle body contribute to overboost?

Status
Not open for further replies.