GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Modshack VTDA Intake

SteveInLA

Ready to race!
::SOLD:: For sale is a Modshack VTDA intake for TSI with CCTA engine code only (does not include any filter for the CBFA secondary air injection hose). Finish is matte black with red lettering and a red trim strip. Also included is an unused black trim strip. Includes all mounting hardware. Filter was cleaned at 40K miles and has about 5k since cleaned. No problems, I just replaced it with an APR stage I & II. This has been installed on my 2011 GTI since 2011 and was recently removed.

$100.00. I can ship inside the continental USA for cost of shipping. Box is 9"x13"x18", weighs 5.5 pounds and is coming from 91367 zip code if you want to estimate shipping costs.

Not sure what happened to Modshack but I can't seem to find them anymore online. Installation is pretty simple once the stock airbox is removed and I will include the original installation instructions.

Last edited:

drval85

Go Kart Newbie
Free bump for a great intake at an amazing price. I paid more than double for mine, and I'm very happy with it. Not overpowering noise. Subtle.

C1iffyp

Passed Driver's Ed
Man, what a great price!

If I didn't love the sound of a Unitronic so much I'd be all over this. Saving up for it.

Bump for price!!!!