GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What to do about the neighbor’s cat climbing on my car?

Phur

Autocross Champion
Seriously... it feels like all I can do is get pissed. [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blower

Ready to race!
Ultrasonic cat repeller - put it near the car, they usually work well at keeping cats away.

After a week or so of that, the same cats will remember and not go near your car even after you stop using it.

Boscogn

Go Kart Champion
My grandpa would just shoot them with BBs because they liked to lay on his lawn chair.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
Can you rig up an electric shock?

DELETE

Autocross Champion
https://shop.bestreviews.com/collections/best-mousetraps-w-101

If the owner ever asks you if you know why their dumb cat came across this “horrible inhumane trap” of course say no but then offer them a suggestion like,

“Use your fingers to massage the oil into your cat's fur. Make sure the glue is completely covered with oil. Alternatively, massage peanut butter into your cat's fur to remove the glue. Avoid using eucalyptus, tea tree, or citrus oil to remove the glue since these are toxic to cats.”
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

whitewolf33

Go Kart Champion
Id say bb gun but then you have to sit and wait for it. Definitly some sort of trap. Cant have that shit happening

whitewolf33

Go Kart Champion
Hey Im all for animals and nature and never purposely cause harm to any but I dont stand by while they damage my property. I admit the bb gun is a little harsh for a cat but Id immediately set up non lethal traps and repelents. Id put a stop to it quickly if my property was being damaged though.

Carlosfandang0

Autocross Newbie
Get a dog, Super soaker! Or (probably not very practical) I saw a tv program not long ago where someone got some lion dung from a safari park they worked at and put it where they were getting trouble with the cat, it never came back again! Nor did any other animals[emoji16] you can actually buy similar products such as wolf urine.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Those sound repellents work. Confirmed round my neighborhood

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yes, but is it possible that could this cause all of my neighbors’ animals to run away or self-murder? Because that would be amazing!
[emoji57]

brobst

Go Kart Champion
They are motion activated maybe 10ft range i think.
They are annoying to me the sound. I usually avoid that neighbors yard lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

zrickety

The Fixer
I think the water hose is your best bet, blast him.

Phur

Autocross Champion
I think the water hose is your best bet, blast him.

Then he would definitely scratch the shit out of my hood trying to get away. If I didn’t have to worry about that I would’ve hit the alarm button. I personally think that seeing that reaction would almost make it worth it.