GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 2010 VW GTI - 2-door, Manual, White

n4t3s6

[SOLD] 2010 VW GTI

I am the original owner selling my meticulously cared for 2010 Volkswagen GTI. It is the 2-door model with the 6-speed manual transmission in Candy White paint. It is equipped with Bi-Xenon High Intensity Discharge in projector housings with Adaptive Front Lighting System and a sunroof/moonroof. It currently has about 91,000 and is driven daily. Car is located in the Northern Virginia area.

Under the hood is STOCK. The car has NEVER been tuned, tracked, or abused. All of the upgrades are either parts that needed to be replaced due to maintenance, or to provide better aesthetics, usability, protection, or visibility.

The car was in a very minor accident -- scratches and dents. All of the body work was done at D&V Autobody in Dulles. Probably one of the best body shops in Virginia. I paid them extra to use all OEM parts on the work and for paintless dent removal service to get rid of 2-3 dings on the car. Their work comes with a Lifetime warranty.

The GTI will come with the original manuals/booklets (in the leather GTI binder), the two original key/key-fobs and valet key, and the window sticker. The car will come with the stock Denver wheels with Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 tires (the Detroits in the pictures can be purchased with the car, if you want them.)

***SERVICE & MAINTENANCE***
I have taken EXCELLENT care of this car. All of the services/maintenance has been performed either by myself, a VW dealer, or NGP (Lorton). Every manufacturer suggested service/maintenance (plus more) has been completed and I have ALL of the maintenance records. I have used either LiquiMoly, Motul, or Castrol EDGE Full Synthetic along with a MANN Oil Filter, and an ECS Magnetic Drain Plug for all of the oil changes I've completed.

Recent services:
- Brake Fluid flush (Last month, at NGP in Lorton)
- Fuel Filter replacement (Last month, at NGP in Lorton)
- Decarbonization (Two weeks ago, at Fairfax VW. Paid ~$740.)

***PARTS & UPGRADES***
Below are some parts I have purchased/installed. All are quality parts from reputable vendors (no no-name e-bay brand parts), and will come with the car.

Lighting:
- D1S Osram Xenarc CBI 5500K HID Bulbs (purchased from TheRetrofitSource.com. These are the best D1S bulbs you can buy. They are the brightest, whitest, OEM-quality bulbs on the market.)
- PIAA H8 Plasma Ion Yellow Bulbs (bright, yellow, long-lasting foglight bulbs)
- LED City Lights (either Ziza or Philips -- can't find the order invoice)
- Ziza LED Interior Kit (purchased from ECSTuning.com)
- Ziza LED License Plate Light Kit (purchased from ECSTuning.com)
- Ziza LED Trunk Lighting Kit (purchased from ECSTuning.com)

Interior:
- Window Tints (installed at Ziebart Fairfax. High-quality film with Lifetime Warranty. I believe they are ~20% Rears and ~30% Fronts)
- WeatherTech FloorLiner DigitalFit (purchased from ECSTuning.com. for Front)
- VW GTI MonsterMats (for Rear)

Exterior:
- WeatherTech Window Deflectors
- WeatherTech ClearCover License Plate Cover - Front (Red Border)
- WeatherTech ClearCover License Plate Cover - Rear (White Border)
- Color-matched (Candy White) vinyl inlay for rear hatch emblem
- Yellow Lamin-X film for foglight housings

Engine Bay:
- Red Top Ignition Coil Packs (purchased from ECSTuning.com)
- Bosch Double Platinum Spark Plugs (purchased from ECSTuning.com)

FREE --- Parts I'll include with the sale:
- Spare set of Morimoto D1S 5500K HID Bulbs (purchased from TheRetrofitSource.com)
- Leftover coolant
- Leftover LiquiMoly motor oil
- Brand new rear-wiper
- Brand new cabin air-filter
- Front VW GTI MonsterMats
- Spare spark plugs and ignition coil packs (from when I replaced them, they are still good)
- Spare bulbs (from when I replaced all of the interior and exterior lights)
- Orange rubber key fob cover

FOR SALE --- If you want them:
- RossTech VAGCOM cable. I have enabled the Auto-Up-Down feature for the Windows using the key-fob) - $150
- Detroit wheels with ContiProContact tires (without TPMS) - $600
- Yakima Set -- Q-Towers, crossbars, 2 bike carriers, ski carriers, and wind fairing. (see pictures) - $300

I love this car -- it is fun, reliable, comfortable and great on gas. I have taken extremely good care of it and it should last a long time. The reason I am selling is because I am looking to get into something bigger and more rugged that I can take outdoors (camping, trails, etc.).

I have title-in-hand. The transaction will be cash or verified bank official check only.

Please feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions or are interested.

Thanks for looking! :thumbup:

Attachments

• 01.JPG
    01.JPG
    366.2 KB · Views: 114
  • 02.JPG
    02.JPG
    380.1 KB · Views: 106
  • 03.JPG
    03.JPG
    418.1 KB · Views: 105
  • 04.jpg