GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The GTI is finito.

RoidRage

Ready to race!
Whoops, went to edit my post and accidentally deleted the post haha. Stupid phone. I didn't see the other post. But he did say what he got in terms of $$. Didn't see that post my bad.

HoustonGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Lady was at complete fault so her insurance gave me exact check for what I paid for the gti, and I used that towards the wrx. My attourney had me go to a chiropractor for about 6 months I received I hernia on my lower spine and was awarded 30k from their insurance. Split that 3 ways between attourney, chiro, and me so I got like 10k from settlement. That's about it lol.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Glad your doing good OP and grats on the car... word of advice: invest in a Dash cam like I did, protect yourself god forbid something happens and that cop isn't there to witness it next time around. :thumbsup:

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
I got rear ended last year, her insurance offered me some crazy low ball number that barely covered my medical. My arms fall asleep in the middle of the night now as a result of the damage to my shoulders...sucks...not just fall asleep as in tingly, but wake up with full on dead arm, can't move it at all for about 2-3 minutes (happens to both, thankfully never both on the same night :()...I need to go in to the doctor again because that's something that's been happening only the last few months, and didn't start happening right away...ugh.

Car accidents suck. Sorry for the thread jack :eek: Congrats on the new (or was new when you posted about it lol) car!

cranker1987

Ready to race!
In most cases your car is replaceable, but you are not. Glad to hear that you are okay. Still plenty of MkVIs out there, if that is what you want to stick with for your ride.

HoustonGTI

Passed Driver's Ed

Thanks akrazyassho

65Strad

Ready to race!
I'll get some pics up, and really dude "can i buy the tails"....lol

Reminds me of playing tennis with my wife years ago on a public court. I went for a smash and wound up twisting my ankle and fell like a sack potatoes in quite a bit of pain. Without missing a beat, the next couple waiting to play promptly walked on the court to play well before I was able to drag myself off the court without even asking if I was ok.

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie
Nice choice. If subie brings back the hatch in the next 5-6 years when I'm done paying off this car, that may be my next ride :D