GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

~~ My challenging CW GTI build thread ~~

SoWalGTI

Autocross Champion
~~13th Sept. '14~~

Installed Bilstein PSS B14 coilovers and 034 strut mounts.

A week after aligned to factory spec and adjusted the car to 24.8" all around, exact gap.

LOVE the ride, comfortable and handles well, the perfect balance.

Photos are coming..

~~15th Sept. '14~~

Installed GFB DV+ to replace my rev D..I couldn't feel a difference, but it should hold boost better, so all good.

Installed it with the big spring, which threw a fault, I will remove the spring soon

PS I have been on V3.1 ROW OFFICIAL for about 2 weeks, so stable and faster than the beta, builds more boost, love it!

Anymore feedback on the PSS's now?

I'm currently looking to upgrade my H&R Super Sport/ Koni Struts to the PSS coilovers.

I love the height youre at. How are they holding up? Also, what advantages did you gain with the 034 mounts versus new stock mounts?

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Just stumbled across your build thread and now have found my favorite MK6 build. Well done sir! Cannot imagine trying to do all this from the other side of the world.

zef

Drag Racing Champion
Love your build man. You wouldn't happen to live in Doha would you? I have a friend that's living there as part of a work assignment. He said people drive like absolute lunatics ...basically if you don't have a nice car you get run off the road since they figure you're just an expat.

damagi123

Go Kart Champion
he hasnt posted for over a year y'all i think he gone

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
Love your build man. You wouldn't happen to live in Doha would you? I have a friend that's living there as part of a work assignment. He said people drive like absolute lunatics ...basically if you don't have a nice car you get run off the road since they figure you're just an expat.

I do and that's true to some extent hahaha