GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Revo stage 2 Vs EVO X w/ exhaust and tune

gkallis

Ready to race!
if it was stock we would do alright right?

trd420

Go Kart Champion
Yes you would pull on a stock evo x from a roll if your stage 2 or better. You'll never win off the line the faster are cars get the slower tha are from a roll just no traction!!!!

gkallis

Ready to race!
it amazes me the power you can get out of a 4 cylinder...back in day everything was 8's and producing this power. in a few years will there be 2 cylinders with this power? lol

fatih69

Ready to race!
it amazes me the power you can get out of a 4 cylinder...back in day everything was 8's and producing this power. in a few years will there be 2 cylinders with this power? lol

in a few years? now dude! Haven't you heard of rotars? there are 1.3L 2cyl rotary's that beat some big v8's. haha

gkallis

Ready to race!
rotars? no lol i havent is that like the rx8 rotary engine?

gkallis

Ready to race!
then why arent those cars fast lol

tamz273

Ready to race!
I actually switched over from a Rotary, and honestly? I miss my Rotary... That engine is just WAY torquier (sp?) and just so much more fun to drive. It was raw, no electronics between you and the engine. It was also N/A (RX8) and I just had bolt-ons and a tune. I miss it... A LOT :( But yes, those 1.3L rotary's will definitely put some power down!

DRedman451

Go Kart Champion
^the rx8's make no power at all, and even less torque than honda's...my mk5 rabbit was a pretty good run with a fully bolted rx8 that a friend of mine had

turboed they make good power and they handle it well...and speaking of handling, that is what really makes the rx8 a great car to drive

sorry for the thread jack op haha

Dirt Nasty

Go Kart Champion
I actually switched over from a Rotary, and honestly? I miss my Rotary... That engine is just WAY torquier (sp?) and just so much more fun to drive. It was raw, no electronics between you and the engine. It was also N/A (RX8) and I just had bolt-ons and a tune. I miss it... A LOT :( But yes, those 1.3L rotary's will definitely put some power down!

way torquier as in compared to what?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
Why didn't you make your passengers wait on the shoulder?