GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

bunch of CHEAP mk6 parts?

jerome99

Go Kart Champion
lol people need to experiment with this stuff, small items are nice they dont cost too much but shipping can get high pretty quick!

Im looking for more stuff to buy

so far I ordered:

Sagitar Magotan golf 6 the automatic headlights controller automatic headlight chrome switch latest days
$36.45 1

The trunk struts screws trunk of Volkswagen golf 6 GTI the modified hydraulic rod connector cover automatically opens
$2.74 2

These guys need to work on their english

Last edited:

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
Dang it :( I just bought depo LED tails for double that price.

I'm pretty sure most of the replica parts (Vacar, Depo) we are buying are made by the same factories this buychina site uses. I would not be suprised to find that those Golf R sideskirts are the same as the ED ones.

Man I really want that R Front Bumper.

MaliciousMK6

Go Kart Champion

Looks good but be careful of these and just like ebay read the entire listing. Keep in mind that you may not get what you want if anything at all so consider a total loss when purchasing.

Also the taillights you listed for $175 does say "left" only the whole set is $350:w00t:

There are a lot of items that should be sold in pairs but are sold individually to show a lower price! When they list "1 unit" it will generally mean just one even if the picture shows otherwise.

ToMMyGuN

Go Kart Champion
Looks good but be careful of these and just like ebay read the entire listing. Keep in mind that you may not get what you want if anything at all so consider a total loss when purchasing.

Also the taillights you listed for $175 does say "left" only the whole set is $350:w00t:

There are a lot of items that should be sold in pairs but are sold individually to show a lower price! When they list "1 unit" it will generally mean just one even if the picture shows otherwise.

Ahh, good catch, will update prices!

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion

Nice catch :laugh: I can rest easy knowing that my cheapiness has not failed me lmfao. I guess you really have to read the fine print and like you said assume a loss. I would feel ok purchasing little things from this site but something big like say a Golf R bumper i would question. Even if they did send it to you would it be in one piece?