GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Shark Blue Golfs?

AufMitDemSpiel

I guess this is the unloved color.... But I like it enough to have bought one back in 2010.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340131526.697202.jpg

Any others like me?

jbondbmw

Ready to race!
At the dealer I bought from they have one CW, several blue graphite, two blacks, a couple dark grey (I forget the real name of it), and one reflux silver (which I bought). No shark blue or tornado red.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
I have seen that color once. Its fairly rare. Its almost like a blue/silver combo.

rip steakface1

Passed Driver's Ed
I have seen that color once. Its fairly rare. Its almost like a blue/silver combo.

it really changes with the lighting conditions. with a bright blue sky, my shark blue golf looks almost identical in color to my silver mazda when parked next to each other in my driveway (when looking from above). Sometimes it looks grey, sometimes bright blue. i like how it's always changing...

Dartregor

Ready to race!
Yep proud owner right here also. I inherited my baby about 5 months ago. Bone stock and have since put in a touch screen head unit out of a GTI. Put in heated/ blue tinted blindspot mirrors. New BFI shift boot. Raceseng silver slammer shift knob. Sequential turn-signals.

Stuff i recently ordered but havent put on is a set of smooth black coolant bottle cap and washer fluid cap. Stage 2 rear suspension. Stage 3 front suspension. Billet oil filter housing.

Next up im looking at some 18” rims for summer wheels as my steelies are going to be the permanent wearer of winter tires. A set of lowering springs for those 18’s. Mk7 style headlights and eurostyle taillights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rickybobbi

Ready to race!
When I was looking to get a golf I went to go see a silver one but turned out to be the blue you guys are speaking of, not really my type of color tho.

Dartregor

Ready to race!
When I was looking to get a golf I went to go see a silver one but turned out to be the blue you guys are speaking of, not really my type of color tho.

It grows on you really quick. I felt the same looking at it online. I was like itll be fjne when i was test driving t and then it just kinda clicked with me.

Ps havent washed the car in a month since its been non stop snow and rain. This color looks remarkably cleaner that it actually is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk