GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf halogens to LED projector headlights

dubbinit

Go Kart Champion
It is just a plug and play, but requires different bulb types. Search, there's already a thread on those light housings

sukanas1

Ready to race!
yeah, and those arn't HIDs btw, and not even sure if theyre real projector housings. theyre hid-looks, theyre supposed to 'look' like HIDs

dubbinit

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, they're just projectors using standard halogen bulbs. They have the cut-off point to disperse the light properly below, for low beams, and transmit all over for high beams

sstevens

Yeah the black housing looks like crap but the regular chrome ones look good IMO.
But i'm still on the edge with these ones because of that led strip. Are there any lights on the market that are true hid? I didnt realize these weren't

peedman

Have you thought about retrofitting the oem xenons? Unfortunately there isnt much documentation online but if u can find some 2nd hand headlights and then get the kufatec kit, it should work out a tad less than what it costs as an option (when it was an option for the NA market). Of course you'll need to vagcom it but i think its do-able if your willing to be the first guinea pig.

The only thing this wont have is the headlight washers but imo they arent needed and noone will ever know u dont have them as you already have the blanking caps on your bumper.

Food for thought :)